Ok, so I got a 6" bullshad at a cheap price, now what....

swimbaitrookie

High Power Swimbaits you obviously know about a lot of things I don't going on with Mike, and I apologize for coming off like a dick. All I know is I bought a bait last week and its produced a lot of big fish for me, it may break tomorrow and might not, I just know the $50 I spent on it was well worth it.

No problem with that. I don't doubt you got a bait that caught fish. After seeing My bait and Mickey's shad's Mike has changed his design and It's probably improved. I caught some fish on Bull Shads but caught Mike telling me and others lies about them breaking. Mike has just used his influence in the fishing industry long enough to crap on people. I am not even worried about Mike as competition. I just think people need to know the truth about Mike and the people who cover up for him.

Well I would love to buy and try one of your baits out if you are offering, I don't care who makes it as long as it works. Send me a pm and I will buy one

High Power Swimbaits you obviously know about a lot of things I don't going on with Mike, and I apologize for coming off like a dick. All I know is I bought a bait last week and its produced a lot of big fish for me, it may break tomorrow and might not, I just know the $50 I spent on it was well worth it.

No problem with that. I don't doubt you got a bait that caught fish. After seeing My bait and Mickey's shad's Mike has changed his design and It's probably improved. I caught some fish on Bull Shads but caught Mike telling me and others lies about them breaking. Mike has just used his influence in the fishing industry long enough to crap on people. I am not even worried about Mike as competition. I just think people need to know the truth about Mike and the people who cover up for him.

Thanks HPH - I was thinking it would be a good bait for stripers and hybrids due to their fondness of large shad and deep open water. Plus if it broke while fighting a white fish, or if my line broke and it's lost forever, I wouldn't feel so bad :)

Big Bait - you worry me :D

I bought a g2 Bull Shad and caught my biggest fish to date on it last week. I know it's cool to try and make fun of it and Triton Mike because it's not a 3:16 bait, but I can vouch for it being an awesome lure. Caught twenty plus fish on it and it hasn't broke yet, super durable, etc

The g2 is a slow sink and the Gizzard Shad has been a killer for me in Oklahoma

I don't think its cool to make fun of Mike but you will learn the G2 is a knock off. And FYI I don't own any 3:16 baits so the point you made is void to me. I'm glad you caught a personal best that's great but you bought a bait from a lier and a cheat that hangs baits from the mouths of fish that are shocked up. The joke is on you buddy. And your statment of HASN'T BROKE YET is priceless. :lol:

Hanging a bait from the mouth and/or re-hooking a fish and reeling it in on film has been around as long as the video camera. Very big and reputable companies do this all the time.

I bought a g2 Bull Shad and caught my biggest fish to date on it last week. I know it's cool to try and make fun of it and Triton Mike because it's not a 3:16 bait, but I can vouch for it being an awesome lure. Caught twenty plus fish on it and it hasn't broke yet, super durable, etc

The g2 is a slow sink and the Gizzard Shad has been a killer for me in Oklahoma

I don't think its cool to make fun of Mike but you will learn the G2 is a knock off. And FYI I don't own any 3:16 baits so the point you made is void to me. I'm glad you caught a personal best that's great but you bought a bait from a lier and a cheat that hangs baits from the mouths of fish that are shocked up. The joke is on you buddy. And your statment of HASN'T BROKE YET is priceless. :lol:

Hanging a bait from the mouth and/or re-hooking a fish and reeling it in on film has been around as long as the video camera. Very big and reputable companies do this all the time.

I agree with you there as I have had a few tv shows ask me if I could save them some fish for a TV show. I turned them all down by the way. But how many big and reputable companies use a Georgia Department of Natural Resources electroshocking boat to get the fish first then try to use the fish photos to show up and attack others on a forum?