Night bite wake fish

basssavage24/7

Caught a few fish on a 12 inch slammer but this was the biggest one from the night.  Haven't been putting fish on the board,too much work  trying to set up in the dark, hate keeping  them out of the water that long. 

IMG_20220606_225205.jpg

IMG_20220606_225218.jpg

IMG_20220606_225109.jpg

1 hour ago, 168 Rookie said:

Freaking tank man, nice work. You shorebound or in a boat?

Shorebound  unfortunately  going on 8 years of swimbaiting and the whole time not one person has ever offered to take me out. 

It's OK tho  because I still catch them.  Just don't  ever get to fish any big water around me.

2 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

Shorebound  unfortunately  going on 8 years of swimbaiting and the whole time not one person has ever offered to take me out. 

It's OK tho  because I still catch them.  Just don't  ever get to fish any big water around me.

Makes you a better angler my friend. I’ve been shore bound, and I love it when I realize I have had more quality bites than some of them who have a boat. 

Shorebound  Fishing Nation Rise Up & Be Proud!

47 minutes ago, Mossyback Angler said:

Makes you a better angler my friend. I’ve been shore bound, and I love it when I realize I have had more quality bites than some of them who have a boat. 

Shorebound  Fishing Nation Rise Up & Be Proud!

Will do!!! You gave me the motivation to keep grinding. Still trying to get that first dd and from the bank too.  I've been close   I've gotten them to bite. Now just got to get one in the net.   Spawn is starting to warp up, but the goal Still remains.