Nock off 8" trout

Jut

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his new website is great http://killerinstinctswimbaits.com/ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow.!! :lol:

just a heads up to anyone following this jerk, his name is badlilmutha on ebay. 100% sure that it is Jfish as he has old topics of fishing forums with the same name.

Just want everyone here to be aware of who he is on ebay, he sold a "repainted" black baby wake on ebay on july 19th... TWICE to two different people... maybe someone can confirm if its actually a repaint or if he is really making knock offs?

this is too bad. He really screwed up. I wanted to try out a few of his original baits but now there is no way I would buy anything from him. He could have had a pretty decent little business if he would have just stuck with it.

Just want everyone here to be aware of who he is on ebay, he sold a "repainted" black baby wake on ebay on july 19th... TWICE to two different people... maybe someone can confirm if its actually a repaint or if he is really making knock offs?

Definitely a knock-off..same as my brother purchased. And a terrible job at that. Only thing worth a ish is the hooks.

Here are the pics of the knock-offs from Jfish. Bill is cut uneven, line ties are wrong, wrong tail, wrong hooks, etc., etc. My brother bought both of these from ebay not having a clue there were knock-offs about. To tell you the truth I didn't either. Pretty sure the wake jr. is a fake, you be the judge.

post-562-14252989319204_thumb.jpg

post-562-14252989319501_thumb.jpg

post-562-14252989319775_thumb.jpg

post-562-14252989320044_thumb.jpg

post-562-14252989320328_thumb.jpg

post-562-14252989320634_thumb.jpg

post-562-14252989320992_thumb.jpg