Nock off 8" trout

Jut

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has just been verified by 3:16 that the fakes on ebay were made and sold by Jfish (John Kustel), the maker of the Killa crap. My brother got burned for two of them. So all you homies that stick up for him on here can start getting that crow seasoned up. What an utter low life. Hope he gets hammered and learns a lesson..needs to change his life around.

It has just been verified by 3:16 that the fakes on ebay were made and sold by Jfish (John Kustel), the maker of the Killa crap. My brother got burned for two of them. So all you homies that stick up for him on here can start getting that crow seasoned up. What an utter low life. Hope he gets hammered and learns a lesson..needs to change his life around.

:shock: Scum........

Jeez, between HIS whole bait fiasco and this,it's amazing anybody would buy or trust anything from this guy. There's a thing called integrity and this man has none. Pretty rediculous

Thumbs down.

When I first got into swimbaits, I was the typical a Noob buying anything and everything swimbait. I got burned buying my first Wake jr on the bay. In the picture it looked like the one with white / black head. I was excited to get my first 3:16, till it showed up. White rattle can paint with runs and black spray painted head. I was f@#$ing pissed.

does mickey repaint his baits or just fit broken ones?

mickey wont repaint his baits. it messes w the lure's action and stripping the original paint usually ends up removing the fine details of the bait itself...

does mickey repaint his baits or just fit broken ones?

mickey wont repaint his baits. it messes w the lure's action and stripping the original paint usually ends up removing the fine details of the bait itself...

so in reality if your bait has like half the paint missing, and you want to get it repainted. You have no choice but to void the warranty and get someone else to paint it.

Mr. Jfish strikes again! He had to know he was gonna get caught. He had a product in demand that was his own.. I think it was at least. So he drops that work load and trys to sell sub par knock offs? Pretty sketchy choices...

When did they verify this? :?:

When did they verify this? :?:

Closet buddy of his?

Sometime in the last couple days. He threw the verification up on his forum...does it really matter when?