SUB Tournament July 22nd - 28th

SU Crew4

33 minutes ago, Tommythegun1 said:

I hope there are some sandbaggers. I have a pic. on the measuring board and have the C2C but cropped the weighing out cuz even with the MN. handicap there's no way that 4 would stand...

Don't cheat yourself lol mess around and lose to a 1# bass 

Half the challenge is following the submission rules! I caught 2 DDs on the last day of the week during a tourney last year and submitted them late, forgot it ends at 12 in the afternoon. Live and learn! 

37 minutes ago, Csweitzer said:

Half the challenge is following the submission rules! I caught 2 DDs on the last day of the week during a tourney last year and submitted them late, forgot it ends at 12 in the afternoon. Live and learn! 

This !! keep thinking its midnight since it starts at 6am Friday lol

1 hour ago, Csweitzer said:

Was wondering about that ending time.. is that 12 o'clock  Pacific time?

12 hours ago, Csweitzer said:

Wow double DD! Very cool and that sucks!  My trimming the Gopro clip and trashing the rest of it was on purpose. I didn't think it stood a chance and also thought I would catch a bigger one.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:04 PM, Csweitzer said:

12:00 PM is 12 noon...