Pizz

WhippinFish

Pizz shadlittle for sell. Dope bait but cleaning house. 
 pm offers please. 

not really looking for trades but will entertain offers.

‘Disclaimer. I don’t use PayPal due to the tax rule and the outrages fees they continue to imply on daily users. So I no longer associate with that form of payment. So if you’re not comfortable with that then please don’t message me.  

54150F8E-7ED0-4E07-82C6-439E094ADA9B.jpeg

0967AD79-FFF9-446C-B6B4-AF257B490D4B.jpeg

Worked out a trade with this account and asked him to ship first since he didn't have feedback and just joined he said "he wasn't comfortable shipping first and we should ship at the same time" I backed out of the trade hopefully they are just new and don't know the norms. But with This post I figured id share 

Can someone tag an admin? This account got created March 7, posted a handful of times on that date, disappears and then posts 2 high dollar baits for sale using photos that are not their own. The only other sale post ends with 'pending' not sold and no feedback. Kind of seems like a scam.

1 hour ago, Rharttulane said:

Worked out a trade with this account and asked him to ship first since he didn't have feedback and just joined he said "he wasn't comfortable shipping first and we should ship at the same time" I backed out of the trade hopefully they are just new and don't know the norms. But with This post I figured id share 

I’m still figuring it out. I thought it would be a good thing to say ship at the same time. But I cause not. Thanks for your time.  I have no problem shipping first but with me being new I’d like my first swap to be on the same level of thought as me. 

21 minutes ago, mrlang123 said:

Can someone tag an admin? This account got created March 7, posted a handful of times on that date, disappears and then posts 2 high dollar baits for sale using photos that are not their own. The only other sale post ends with 'pending' not sold and no feedback. Kind of seems like a scam.

I appreciate the concern. I suppose having an account to just browse the community and fish my baits makes me a suspect. I’m not like any blown out of the water turd that flips baits all day long. I actually enjoy my stuff or try to before throwing them out for trade/sell.