Pizz

WhippinFish

I pointed out a suspicious pattern and asked for an admin. I don't see how that makes this a poor community. If anything, it shows it's a strong community since people are looking out for others even when they have no vested interest themselves.

Post a verifiable picture of the bait, or better yet of all of the baits you've got for sale at the moment, and tell us all to shove it. I'm happy to put my foot in my mouth and will give an honest apology. 

3 minutes ago, mrlang123 said:

I pointed out a suspicious pattern and asked for an admin. I don't see how that makes this a poor community. If anything, it shows it's a strong community since people are looking out for others even when they have no vested interest themselves.

Post a verifiable picture of the bait, or better yet of all of the baits you've got for sale at the moment, and tell us all to shove it. I'm happy to put my foot in my mouth and will give an honest apology. 

https://imageshare.best/8KA35R

7 minutes ago, WhippinFish said:

is this still available? i work for a very wealthy Nigerian Prince and he says he wants to offer you $50,000.01 , please contact us urgently through fax so we can set up a payment plan (since you dont have paypal)