Pizz

WhippinFish

2 hours ago, MattyBizz said:

So what forms of payment do you “associate with”?

I go thru Cash App and I’m getting into Venmo and Zelle since everyone who doesn’t agree with PayPal uses those. Just because I don’t agree with PayPal terms doesn’t make me any less of a seller/trader. But like I said if you don’t agree with my options of apps I use then you didn’t have to message or comment. Whole reason why I put that disclaimer. 

good luck on your adventures 

2 hours ago, MattyBizz said:

Zero feedback user selling a pizz “for sale only” that doesn’t accept PayPal. That’s a big red flag for me.

I mean obviously you must have a hard time reading a post. I clearly stated looking to sell and not interested in trades but with entertain offers. And if something really catches my eye I’m more than willing to make a trade happen. Thanks for your concern. Hopefully you don’t fail in the future with reading post others make. Good luck. 

9 minutes ago, WhippinFish said:

I appreciate the concern. I suppose having an account to just browse the community and fish my baits makes me a suspect. I’m not like any blown out of the water turd that flips baits all day long. I actually enjoy my stuff or try to before throwing them out for trade/sell. 

First of all, you haven’t even attempted to show the bait you claim to have in a new pic when we know this is from another person over a year ago. Second, as @Dink whispererpointed out, you’re reasoning for not using PayPal isn’t valid. And last, you claim not to be a flipper…yet your profile doesn’t seem to agree. 

B3CA03AA-A59C-4B44-A779-A63807BFBDD6.jpeg

1 minute ago, SVT THUNDER said:

First of all, you haven’t even attempted to show the bait you claim to have in a new pic when we know this is from another person over a year ago. Second, as @Dink whispererpointed out, you’re reasoning for not using PayPal isn’t valid. And last, you claim not to be a flipper…yet your profile doesn’t seem to agree. 

B3CA03AA-A59C-4B44-A779-A63807BFBDD6.jpeg

Just because my profile says one thing doesn’t mean jack squat. These are baits I’ve had over time and will have no time to give them the use they deserve. So me putting that on my profile means nothing. I put that on my profile to let others know that I have what y’all call “hype baits” that will be put up for sell/trade. But obviously you’re me know it right, right? If you can’t accept what I said then that’s on you. Good day. 

I appreciate all the attention this post is keeping from users whom can’t read or agree with my views on certain things. Goes to show this community needs more work than I had imaged. I created this account back in March to join something I thought would be cool to show stuff off. Give my review and opinion on and possibly get rid of some baits I would give justice too. But I can see if you post something that others don’t agree with then you’re the outcast. The fishing world has definitely changed. 

7 minutes ago, WhippinFish said:

I appreciate all the attention this post is keeping from users whom can’t read or agree with my views on certain things. Goes to show this community needs more work than I had imaged. I created this account back in March to join something I thought would be cool to show stuff off. Give my review and opinion on and possibly get rid of some baits I would give justice too. But I can see if you post something that others don’t agree with then you’re the outcast. The fishing world has definitely changed. 

just post new pictures of baits and then most people will shut up there pointing out what they feel is sketchy. Post a picture with the bait with a middle finger in it and most will say there bad if not then good luck with sale.

7 minutes ago, WhippinFish said:

It’s changed cause others have changed it with scams. Countless times people come on here and scam to get a bit of $ then leave. Post fake pictures or baits, make some quick $. So when something pops up fishy (no pun intended) then yeah it will get called out so everyone is aware. Simple ways to avoid all the confusion. Post some new pictures. Make trades with reputable members and ship first, get some feedback and it won’t be difficult. In a day when so much is done not face to face you have to be able to trust someone, especially when you’re blindly handing over hundreds of $’s and all it takes is someone not holding their word and you’re out the $. 

17 minutes ago, Cryola321 said:

just post new pictures of baits and then most people will shut up there pointing out what they feel is sketchy. Post a picture with the bait with a middle finger in it and most will say there bad if not then good luck with sale.

That might get a flag. I might just do one with my big toe covered in peanut butter