Looking for any 6” UFO

BreadTooShred

3 minutes ago, 406Bassin said:

Watch out guys! He's got some good jokes:PScreenshot_20220716-205346_Chrome.thumb.jpg.726460640c4d35e33f375999d4c2b046.jpg

The package was never sent out. Yo begin with. Tracking numbers he provided were never scanned for packages he never sent.

Then post to clear your name if that’s what you want. Keep mentioning proof but nothing has been shown outside of what the OP has posted up which shows a lot of unanswered messages until it was posted here then he got the refund. Then you get hostile when you’re called out on it. Not the right look for someone innocent

I have a SS of the entire text messages. It’s a bit file. It has lol of our convos leading up to right now, including me stop being nice and calling him out. It’s a video of me scrolling but you can pause and read. 

he is getting mad that I wasnt clear but I mentioned he was keeping in touch most of the time and offered a refund. I I initially turned it down since I still wanted the bait and not let all that time go to waste.

22 minutes ago, xSoCalBassKingx said:

I get that ish happens but cmon, Zombie threw out every single red flag possible.

Oh absolutely. I was really just giving him the benefit of the doubt since he had done smooth transactions prior. I was honestly about to take the L know damn well i put too much faith in someone on the forum. Definitely won’t happen again. I didn’t plan on doing anything until everyone jumped on the post and it escalated incredibly fast. Never meant for all this to happen.

6 hours ago, BreadTooShred said:

Oh absolutely. I was really just giving him the benefit of the doubt since he had done smooth transactions prior. I was honestly about to take the L know damn well i put too much faith in someone on the forum. Definitely won’t happen again. I didn’t plan on doing anything until everyone jumped on the post and it escalated incredibly fast. Never meant for all this to happen.

It’s a good thing it happened so no need to apologize, no need to explain yourself! 
Hope you get a UFO !