Looking for any 6” UFO

BreadTooShred

1 hour ago, BreadTooShred said:

Yeah

Give us a timeline. What day u paid, when u got package, when u talked after getting the package, when he responded and when was last time u talked. 

I don't wanna jump to conclusions without all the information. If it's only been a couple days since u last spoke or since receiving the wrong package, u can give him more time. But if it's been a month for example, then that's not ok and su should be notified 

Edited by SumoNinja

Money was sent on 30th. Box with wrong baits were received the 5th. He sent me like 3 different trackings 1 of which did not work in general and 2 just stated “label printed”. He said multiple times he sent photos of the tracking receipt and box with tracking. Yet no photos from him he stated the box would be in this past Monday. Labels have not been updated, no box, no response from him since Tuesday. 

the shitty thing to is he kept trying to be helpful and checking on it knowing he just took the money and ran.

Hope it works out in the end man. Worst case scenario u can contact your bank or credit card that u used, explain to them and they may be able to help. Doesn't hurt to try.

Couple years ago I got scammed paying via ff and my credit card got my money back 

3 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

Hope it works out in the end man. Worst case scenario u can contact your bank or credit card that u used, explain to them and they may be able to help. Doesn't hurt to try.

Couple years ago I got scammed paying via ff and my credit card got my money back 

Yeah I’m just trying to be more cautious now. It’s sucks that there’s this amazing community of awesome people of all ages and walks of life but there will always be those ratty mfs 

The sad thing is we sat here and watched the fight between zombie and Msubulldog5 and didn't know what to expect. It has actually kept me from buying baits from msu and I'm I fellow Missippian and still feeling bad because I didn't know what to expect. Glad to know he's on his front porch laughing smoking better sh$t than I am

2 minutes ago, Phil A. said:

The sad thing is we sat here and watched the fight between zombie and Msubulldog5 and didn't know what to expect. It has actually kept me from buying baits from msu and I'm I fellow Missippian and still feeling bad because I didn't know what to expect. Glad to know he's on his front porch laughing smoking better sh$t than I am

Funny thing is I bought a throwback WW from msu the same day. It wasn’t until I looked at his profile not 20 minutes after I sent the money to Zombie. 

The Msu transaction went very smooth btw.

Unfortunately, I hate that it went this way but he's obviously following the so called "stupid southern guy" and these smart a$$ Yankees and I fell short and went along with this "BS".  Try to draw in msu and let's finally learn and see what the future$k is up!!!!!!!!!!