Looking for any 6” UFO

BreadTooShred

Yeah it was this guy Zombie.

he sent me a box with soft baits saying it was for his cousin and he mixed up packages and kept saying his cousin was sending it out. Box also did not hav return address. He used a tracking number for a printed label that was never shipped. Saying it I didn’t get it he would refund me and never did nor has he responded. 

and after looking at his references this isn’t the first he’s done this. I have all screen shots and pics of the box too.

I am fully doxxed and have references of being a good community member. Unlike him. My fault for doing business with him in the first place. Didn’t really think I’d have to look out for scammers here but they lurking everywhere.

D33E4A0B-443D-41F0-B436-FF349C194638.png

C53F6CB6-F0F1-426D-95D1-FA614E562667.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BreadTooShred said:

he sent me a box with soft baits saying it was for his cousin and he mixed up packages and kept saying his cousin was sending it out. Box also did not hav return address. He used a tracking number for a printed label that was never shipped. Saying it I didn’t get it he would refund me and never did nor has he responded. 

and after looking at his references this isn’t the first he’s done this. I have all screen shots and pics of the box too.

I am fully doxxed and have references of being a good community member. Unlike him. My fault for doing business with him in the first place. Didn’t really think I’d have to look out for scammers here but they lurking everywhere.

D33E4A0B-443D-41F0-B436-FF349C194638.png

C53F6CB6-F0F1-426D-95D1-FA614E562667.jpeg

write a review for people know not to mess with him i know u got burned but you could save someone else

7 minutes ago, BreadTooShred said:

Again with this guy.

I've been seeing him posting all those trade requests, almost jumped on one.

The fact the user is still allowed to conduct business on here is not acceptable.