Wanted: HPH 9in Glide Shad

trav

There's only around 20 prototypes out there including the prototypes a couple friends have that helped me test the baits. There are two of those on the bottom of Lake Varner. I have had some things come up that have kept me from getting going on the baits but I should be back to work on them Monday morning.

The 2 I have one is a SS the other one suspends. I have stuck a few fish on the ss nothing of any size yet but man this bait gets TONS of lookers.

Really looking forward to putting more time into these. Color, Size and Profile are spot on. Cant wait to get out to lake michigan with em for some big ol smallies

There's only around 20 prototypes out there including the prototypes a couple friends have that helped me test the baits. There are two of those on the bottom of Lake Varner. I have had some things come up that have kept me from getting going on the baits but I should be back to work on them Monday morning.

Best post I've seen in awhile...I've been eyeballng these for quite some time now!

There are two of those on the bottom of Lake Varner....

Didn't Joel actually find one of those and retrieve it off the bottom?

The one Joel found was from a big fish that I broke off on the hookset. I cast off one and Mason cast off another. There is actually another one there now. Guide client cast off another one. :o