Hinkle - 2 Years … No Baits Feedback

drewsturrrr

17 hours ago, Hmoob said:

Dude quit being such a little wuss and demand your money back!!!! Use the legal system or whatever you have to, to get it back!!!! At this point your just being made fun of, how many times does a person have to lie to you for you to understand????  This is ridiculous!!!! Who pays for a item and waits 2 years for it to shipped??!!!! 

To put things into perspective, he has nothing to lose whereas I have everything to lose. While I do want to tell him off, I feel like to need to show some restraint in my emails. The last few emails, I've been short with him.

21 minutes ago, drewsturrrr said:

To put things into perspective, he has nothing to lose whereas I have everything to lose. While I do want to tell him off, I feel like to need to show some restraint in my emails. The last few emails, I've been short with him.

I received a response yesterday asking for my PayPal so he can “process” my refund yesterday. Still nothing. I am taking similar steps, treading lightly so I can actually get my money back. I wish you luck my friend, and may the force be with you 

I told him he was a fuxking loser and he refunded me a few months back. “I don’t think I’ll be able to get you your baits in a timely manner”. I think he likes it ruff boys! Don’t be shy. He also told me he’d email me back when he has some ready to send me lololol. He literally held my money for a year and then refunded me. 0% interest 1 year loan is what I was handing out apparently. Fuxking LOSER!

On 8/31/2022 at 11:14 AM, Spencer_518 said:

Other bait makers defend this guy too. Pretty sad. 

im in a battle with phoney people on here defend them as well laugh at me until its them then not cool right its insane they ripped me off a heavyweight gill wake swam on its side 190 i paid to send back they never did fix or replace lied to paypal lost my dispute its reopened i have proof  i shipped bait back he tried using original tracking number lol he even called me and said he knew people here in phx to kick my ass i just want my money back hopefully i will soon been since january never support these types of people its bs

14 minutes ago, gary m said:

im in a battle with phoney people on here defend them as well laugh at me until its them then not cool right its insane they ripped me off a heavyweight gill wake swam on its side 190 i paid to send back they never did fix or replace lied to paypal lost my dispute its reopened i have proof  i shipped bait back he tried using original tracking number lol he even called me and said he knew people here in phx to kick my ass i just want my money back hopefully i will soon been since january never support these types of people its bs

Wow

3 hours ago, gary m said:

Daayyyyuummm crazy man and people be down on other makers for a lot less. Don't be messin' round with Master P and his bread - Mfn King in da swimbait game, fr fr.