The ac minnow still catching them

basssavage24/7

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, EL_ED51 said:

Are these what you are using?

acminnow.jpg

I'm  using the ac minnow, but there ones that he outsourced that have thicker lips there.   One I have is 7 inches and  thick and other 8 inches.  Those ones swim really good in current.       The ones I've bought direct from him and swim great in current that are my favorite for trout. 

Is the 5 inch ac minnow and the 8 and 6 inch triple skinny. I do have some older 9 inch minnows  some crank down in current really well and some don't 

I do have those ones but I have a hard time convincing myself to throw those smaller style ac plugs.       I haven't tried the 9 or 12 inch ac minnows you can buy Direct from him yet. If they swim good in current I will definitely put them in my rotation.

I had to look the AC minnow up. 

I have a few AC plugs from the 90's. 

Im going to have to Tie one on this weekend at Silverwood lake. 

I know AC still pulls in some huge browns with them. 

2 hours ago, EL_ED51 said:

I had to look the AC minnow up. 

I have a few AC plugs from the 90's. 

Im going to have to Tie one on this weekend at Silverwood lake. 

I know AC still pulls in some huge browns with them. 

I would definitely give them a shot. I've been happy with them.   It's crazy Allen just came out with his take on a salmon plug.   I don't do any trolling, but I've been interested on trying to find a salmon plug I can cast from Shore. The action on those styles of plugs are crazy erratic reminds me of the scatter rap how they dart side to side.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, EL_ED51 said:

9B91D8D3-B6DF-4F9D-AB36-4A740BFFB04F.thumb.jpeg.b1e72d4836246b2ab8c614fc6009d641.jpeg
Im in reno.  Went to Mark Fore and Strike shop.  So cool.  These are not ac plug, but looked like them.  I grabbed that white one!  

Wise choice white/bone is one of my favorite color for trout.  I haven't heard of those shops, but I like what I see just from that one picture. Who ever painting those up is doing quite the good job.    I've always wanted to get some rago top trouts painted in those brown and brook trout patterns.