Fast Sinking K9 ??

CAS

On 10/5/2022 at 2:13 PM, buzzed bait said:

Oh snap man did I say lo-float?  I meant to say no-float….

I’d tell the seller to man up and make it right or refund you and they can have their 1 of 1 fast sink K9 back!!

No float it is.  Super fast sink at that.  Agree about making it right.  Still trying to figure out if this dude is flaking out on me before taking next step.  Giving more time than should have to …. 

Just as a public service announcement, these people are out there in the ‘community’ even with a history of positive feedback (though not extensive history in this case). 

4 hours ago, CAS said:

No float it is.  Super fast sink at that.  Agree about making it right.  Still trying to figure out if this dude is flaking out on me before taking next step.  Giving more time than should have to …. 

Just as a public service announcement, these people are out there in the ‘community’ even with a history of positive feedback (though not extensive history in this case). 

Dude I’d say I’m more patient than the average bear and would consider this plenty of time to have made it right…. Hope they do so!

Honestly judging by the amount of rash in the pic you posted, that bait has been used and abused. 256 is a very tough colorway to rash up. Who ever sold you it without a doubt sold you a busted one. 

26 minutes ago, Jcous said:

Honestly judging by the amount of rash in the pic you posted, that bait has been used and abused. 256 is a very tough colorway to rash up. Who ever sold you it without a doubt sold you a busted one. 

Thanks man for the info.  Actually he told me the exact opposite lol.  See quote from emails we had attached here.  

Anyway this dude has flaked out and gone mia for many days now.  Changed up his profile and blocked a section or two.  All over a used k9.  

As our only repercussion for getting screwed in a trade is a bad review, starting email pissn contests .. and publicize their name I’m onto that today.  Unfortunately trading is a numbers game and these Dbags are out there.  Stay tuned. 

A2561BAF-887F-4F30-927B-311E87143423.jpeg

3 hours ago, CAS said:

Thanks man for the info.  Actually he told me the exact opposite lol.  See quote from emails we had attached here.  

Anyway this dude has flaked out and gone mia for many days now.  Changed up his profile and blocked a section or two.  All over a used k9.  

As our only repercussion for getting screwed in a trade is a bad review, starting email pissn contests .. and publicize their name I’m onto that today.  Unfortunately trading is a numbers game and these Dbags are out there.  Stay tuned. 

A2561BAF-887F-4F30-927B-311E87143423.jpeg

Yep ish sucks, looking forward to seeing who the seller is so others don't get burnt. If you're looking for a dif k9 I got one I'd sell 

10 hours ago, Jcous said:

Yep ish sucks, looking forward to seeing who the seller is so others don't get burnt. If you're looking for a dif k9 I got one I'd sell 

To wrap this up and also give a heads up to the trading community here - it was @SkiMaskCam that yielded my first SU trade “L”.  

Negative feedback given.  Dude hasn’t responded in 4-5 days now to emails  asking for updates.  I’m out $150 in new baits and stuck with a dud.  Anybody want to trade for a special DRT-tuned xtra fast sinking k9 in 256 color??  HMU!!   

Fortunately the great majority of the trading community are upstanding folks…

I will not be entering any potential online pissn contests about the matter.  And that’s a wrap.  

• 2 weeks later...

I had wondered what ended up happening. This would have more eyes on it if it was posted in The Underground section. I think u should go to the underground section and make a new post and title it "Scam Warning". In the op tag the guy as well as swimbaitunderground staff. Also link this thread on that post. 

Still no update as of your last comment @CAS?

For future reference, don't trade or buy from anyone who has only a handful of reviews, even if they're positive. And if u buy, only do it if they allow u to add the fees for g&s. If they are requiring ff only I'd say pass on the purchase. And ask for references. Anyone who is legit won't mind the reference check. 

5 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

I had wondered what ended up happening. This would have more eyes on it if it was posted in The Underground section. I think u should go to the underground section and make a new post and title it "Scam Warning". In the op tag the guy as well as swimbaitunderground staff. Also link this thread on that post. 

Still no update as of your last comment @CAS?

For future reference, don't trade or buy from anyone who has only a handful of reviews, even if they're positive. And if u buy, only do it if they allow u to add the fees for g&s. If they are requiring ff only I'd say pass on the purchase. And ask for references. Anyone who is legit won't mind the reference check. 

Hey man thanks for the response and recommendations.  As I mentioned in that last post that dude stopped responding to me about five days before and, no, there’s nothing since.  Long story short rather than stepping up and owning it when I first notified him, he tried deflecting then disappeared.  Yeah he had a handful of positive reviews when we agreed on a trade.  No I won’t trade again with anyone unless they have a better track record and I’ve learned that a solid IG presence seems good support also.  

I did tag SU in my original post asking if my only recourse was a bad review .. but also did that just to give them a heads up.  Never heard anything.  

Agreed posting in another forum might help it’s just not something im well versed in maybe.  

If dbags can’t make it right over $150 just imagine if they make off with high end stuff.  Lesson learned.  

1 hour ago, CAS said:

Hey man thanks for the response and recommendations.  As I mentioned in that last post that dude stopped responding to me about five days before and, no, there’s nothing since.  Long story short rather than stepping up and owning it when I first notified him, he tried deflecting then disappeared.  Yeah he had a handful of positive reviews when we agreed on a trade.  No I won’t trade again with anyone unless they have a better track record and I’ve learned that a solid IG presence seems good support also.  

I did tag SU in my original post asking if my only recourse was a bad review .. but also did that just to give them a heads up.  Never heard anything.  

Agreed posting in another forum might help it’s just not something im well versed in maybe.  

If dbags can’t make it right over $150 just imagine if they make off with high end stuff.  Lesson learned.  

The main reason to try to get more eyes on it is to warn others to be careful. Plus a lot of times someone gets put on the spot they tend to make it a priority to make things right. 

I'm sorry this happened to u. If I had a k9 I'd hook u up.