NJ PB

Jim137a

Set a goal for myself this year that I wanted to try and catch a 6 pounder on a swimbait in NJ on public water - brite sun had this guy hiding in a shade pocket and he absolutely smoke the 6” wake that @Jinxd12 makes. 

From the day I got this bait its put some quality NJ up for me a couple of mid 4’s, a mid 5 at 22” and now my NJ PB at 6 even. 

If you’re looking for a wake or a crank that flat out gets quality bites hit @Jinxd12 up - they’re def affordable. 

8AD1F768-5479-4A4E-A047-C518A1E25697.jpeg

EE329FF4-F433-40C7-8BE3-5C83039883CC.jpeg

7DECF908-B1C3-443E-A958-405CCD17DDBC.jpeg

A200800A-0898-4C93-8ECD-376B3D7381CA.jpeg

7E61241F-2C41-4057-84DB-AF2EDBE39084.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

It’s been an epic vacation - PB’S in NC, SC and back home in NJ. I def feel blessed 

Been inspiring to watch! I live in the upstate SC area. Your big big one the other day broke my brain.  It's all i can think about.  I'm gonna search these lakes till I find out where she is! Lol

30 minutes ago, Ipleadthefish2 said:

Been inspiring to watch! I live in the upstate SC area. Your big big one the other day broke my brain.  It's all i can think about.  I'm gonna search these lakes till I find out where she is! Lol

Seriously that area has a lot of giants - I’ve missed bigger ones and dropped a few that were DD’s

Edited by Jim137a

If you guys could see the "lake" he caught that in....your mind would be blown ten times more. A 6 from that lake is basically equivalent to a 15 pounder. The place is a straight cesspool. Not for my man Jim guy slays across the earth no matter the lake or conditions 

32 minutes ago, captainhookset said:

If you guys could see the "lake" he caught that in....your mind would be blown ten times more. A 6 from that lake is basically equivalent to a 15 pounder. The place is a straight cesspool. Not for my man Jim guy slays across the earth no matter the lake or conditions 

Ha - thanks for the kind words but that lake is a “ Magical NJ “ place - u have to wash your hands for days to get the stink of the water off your hands.