Just got band from Bedfishnation

swimbait 24/7

Haha....apparently not. You gotta have nut sweat on ur lips in order to post what you want. Lol, A bunch of "not allowed" highschool girls and groupies. Really. Im not for either side, but this ish is ridiculous. It was mildly entertaining at first, but now its just sad. Funny how the rules change when ish really hits the fan. :lol:

High Power, how do you make this about your baits and Mike Bucca? Just remember, Mike Long has forgot about more big bass than you, I, and the top 20 posters on the site combined have caught. He has more bass over 18 pounds than anyone period. How many fish over 20 pounds do you have? You complain about baits, are you telling me one of your hand made baits has never broken, or swam incorrectly? That is just a fact of life when baits are handbuilt one at a time. What makes a great swimbait company is how the handle a broken bait or a shitty swimmer. You complain about a soft plastic bait ripping after a couple fish? I have had Ospreys, Hudds, and just about every other makers soft baits rip after one fish sometimes. Not all the time it is just a price to pay for the more sublte lifelike action of a soft bait. Let me call you a waaabulance. Maybe no one believes you caught those fish on your baits because they look like an eight year old knocked off a Triple Trout.

....and I thought tournament fishermen were a bunch of jealous-hatred fueled nutcases - this trophy bass hunter's behaviour is just way out there.

If this is truly a reflection of the trophy bass hunter scene, please keep this chit out west, don't bring it to Texas.

I don't give a damn who thinks / feels / is absolutely certain their cause is righteous. This is some sad behaviour here.

I share the same gripe with Butch. Well known spawn fisherman coming out of the woodwork during spring promoting swimbaits. Too many times I've seen these types fishing a beaver or a jig then taking a fish picture with a swimbait in it's mouth. True story! They also pick up a different rod for the photo op! Poser alert.

I have no doubt Mike Long is good bed fisherman. Probably one of the best, but as far as real swimbaiting goes, Butch is the man.

High Power, how do you make this about your baits and Mike Bucca? Just remember, Mike Long has forgot about more big bass than you, I, and the top 20 posters on the site combined have caught. He has more bass over 18 pounds than anyone period. How many fish over 20 pounds do you have? You complain about baits, are you telling me one of your hand made baits has never broken, or swam incorrectly? That is just a fact of life when baits are handbuilt one at a time. What makes a great swimbait company is how the handle a broken bait or a shitty swimmer. You complain about a soft plastic bait ripping after a couple fish? I have had Ospreys, Hudds, and just about every other makers soft baits rip after one fish sometimes. Not all the time it is just a price to pay for the more sublte lifelike action of a soft bait. Let me call you a waaabulance. Maybe no one believes you caught those fish on your baits because they look like an eight year old knocked off a Triple Trout.

I have caught big bass on video up to 12lbs. Several 10+. As far as I know none of my bait has ever broken. I made one bait that rolled over. It was finished at 3 am and driven 1.5 hours to get to a guy who wanted it for a tournament. It wasn't the normal way I make baits and thats the only one ever returned to me ever. None of my baits swim bad as I test every single bait.

Your opinion of Mike Long compared to me is fine. I catch plenty of big bass over 10 lbs without trout stocking or bedfishing in a state that don't produce as many big bass. I wasn't talking about nothing in the way he fishes just that he has a history of promoting some of the worst junk made so I don't believe anything he says or does without video proof.

It's easy to see if you look at what I have caught and what I claimed to catch it on that I don't lie to promote my baits. I have had plenty of chances where I could have hung my bait in a 10 plus but said I caught it on what ever I caught it on. Even a jig I will never fish again.

As far as Bucca another poster brought him up but his post has been deleted.

As far as what makes a great company it is not how many lies they tell you to kiss your rear or what thier customer service did after the bait failed. It's the bait never failing to start with so you don't lose a big fish etc. I fish for big fish so failure isn't an option for me. Your junk fails then I go find something that will not fail the next time. I expect my customers to hold me to the same standards. If my bait has a history of failure why take another chance with me again? Just so another can break whe you get a ten plus on?

I'm pretty sure the entire point of this war is that we only see certain people catch monsters during spawn. After that, you wont see their pics till the next time, which has been true for the past what 10 years or more. It just gets old thats all.