SUB Tournament September 23rd - 29th

SU Crew

I'm gonna guess the weight at 9.4! Nicely done Travis!

Yep, you got it :D

New pb for me, 9.4lbs on the Deps 250 :mrgreen: Video to come after I get some sleep! Hope the weight and code is visible enough in the pic. Didn't set up my digital scales like an idiot and had to make do with this at our club's weigh in. If it doesn't count, not gonna cry about it though because I am more than happy with this fish already :mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna guess the weight at 9.4! Nicely done Travis!

Yep, you got it :D

New pb for me, 9.4lbs on the Deps 250 :mrgreen: Video to come after I get some sleep! Hope the weight and code is visible enough in the pic. Didn't set up my digital scales like an idiot and had to make do with this at our club's weigh in. If it doesn't count, not gonna cry about it though because I am more than happy with this fish already :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Congratulations Travis, Thats a beautiful and well deserved bass your smile tells the story! :D:D ++1 Can't wait to see the vid. 8-) I think I might need to send you a New Deps 250, The of color Your choice brother or maybe the New color when they get delivered..........Butch Brown

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! Took me 6.5 long years to finally accomplish this. I remember thinking when I got my 9.1 on a 6" Castaic platinum that getting a DD would be easy...... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Butch! I really can't thank you enough for tuning this bait for me, that super slow ROF just really fits my waters I think. Slow enough to work the bait slowly around cover in cooler water but also doesn't make the bait want to stay too high on a fast reel :D

• 2 months later...