Where's Butch?

SPEEDBEAD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm not the only one, but I really dig the way this forum is moving. I remember almost being scared to post, freaked out to "say the wrong thing about the wrong guy" or something along those lines. Definitely seems much more open and friendly now. Keep it rollin guys! :)

I know I'm not the only one, but I really dig the way this forum is moving. I remember almost being scared to post, freaked out to "say the wrong thing about the wrong guy" or something along those lines. Definitely seems much more open and friendly now. Keep it rollin guys! :)

It's just the internet.

What's the worst that can happen? ;)

How about Steve P?

He'd be another good one to have posting up info.

He's all washed up!! :P:lol:

Hey lurks a bit for sure. Still pokes good ones too every now and then!

Actually Steve was the Officiant for my wedding the other weekend. Good times.

Most of the good sticks get frustrated with the way these sites go. At least most of the childish banter has disappeared. It would be nice to see the OG folks on here more too. Ben, Jo, spooky- where did you guys go?

It's just the internet.

I think Butch has been watching under a few different names, is this what your missing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H89IDRlDA7U&feature=youtu.be

+1 sometimes I still am haha dont be to be "that guy" on the board!

It's just the internet.

I think Butch has been watching under a few different names, is this what your missing....

All the private videos of butch piss me off!!! :evil::evil::evil: they are so sick when they come out and it seems a week or two later, Boom they are gone

It's just the internet.

I thought if I kicked the brush enough you might poke your head out. ;):lol:

It's just the internet.

Hell yeah..... killer video! Love the sunglasses throw after dropping the giants in the boat... 8-)8-)

just fly out to LA hop on the I-5 north to Castaic you will find him at the lagoon.... and he still be posting new stuff look for him on facebook saikobutch swimbaiter

All the videos I've seen are older. I fish castaic a lot. It's my home lake. He's still out there here and there. I haven't seen him at the lagoon in a few months. I know he's been busy working on releasing saikobutch.com or something similar. Seems like when you don't hear from him he's either catching giants or working on something giant.

It is funny to see everyone thinking those castaic lagoon videos are recent though. Water level has been way down and most shore structure is still visible. Think the last video I've seen was last year...? I might be wrong.

Most of those videos are a few years old, from what I've seen. I'm sure he's still been at it, he fishes a few lakes here from what I've heard.

I agree would be awesome to have him on here more. So much knowledge.

Ps don't hold me to these words lol. Don't want to make anyone mad. Just trying to convey what I've been told by other locals.

Oh and that's a lagoon 7lber in my avatar. Huge head and frame. So skinny though, lack of trout over the last few years is starting to take its toll maybe...think I might have missed all the glory days there. Maybe someday it will get trout again, I dunno :roll:

just fly out to LA hop on the I-5 north to Castaic you will find him at the lagoon.... and he still be posting new stuff look for him on facebook saikobutch swimbaiter

All the videos I've seen are older. I fish castaic a lot. It's my home lake. He's still out there here and there. I haven't seen him at the lagoon in a few months. I know he's been busy working on releasing saikobutch.com or something similar. Seems like when you don't hear from him he's either catching giants or working on something giant.

It is funny to see everyone thinking those castaic lagoon videos are recent though. Water level has been way down and most shore structure is still visible. Think the last video I've seen was last year...? I might be wrong.

Most of those videos are a few years old, from what I've seen. I'm sure he's still been at it, he fishes a few lakes here from what I've heard.

I agree would be awesome to have him on here more. So much knowledge.

interesting...

Unbreakable_bassin prepare to have your name plastered on the side of a bass in his next vid haha!

Oh I'm sure. Haha. I'm sure he's reading this too.

Honestly I would love to see a big fat recent fish.

That last video does look like the water is around where it's at now...

It's so hard to tell without a date though haha

I honestly haven't seen a fish over 8 all summer. Maybe I'm blind and people are tight lipped though. Probably a little of both.

Anyways. I hope he does stick my name to the side of a giant. I'd be out there in my boat everyday and skipping tattooing people lol! :lol: