Pre order: 3:16, 11" Glide, $499

jbone522

When you consider this bait isn't even a square foot in surface area, it's pretty damn impressive that it costs more than the average new home per square foot. Mickey in full send mode. Get your money dude... Just won't be mine.

20 minutes ago, chefchris said:

Everyone bashes him and then still buys and fishes his baits.

Never seen a guy so disliked and hated on and then so strongly supported (most in secret) by those same people. 

Not bashing him, maybe the price point.  He got a fair amount of my money in the past with no regrets.  I'm sure he will sell plenty. Good for him.  

27 minutes ago, Phiderman said:

When his baits were the only show in town it was easy to sell them for whatever he wanted. All I see now is him cutting the flipper out of the deal, nobody is trying to flip that thing at that price. 

100% but there is quite some characters on eBay selling them for mind boggling prices at times.. cheers

The price on these is outrageous. That being said, I’d still absolutely support him. Killer baits that catch fish, look great, swim great, hold value, good paint that doesn’t flake off after two casts. When he says your bait is coming…..your bait is coming. Not 2.5 years later. And last, most people don’t realize that his customer service is legit. Break a lip or tail and send it back, and for $15 you’ll have your bait back in two weeks all fixed. 

20 hours ago, Jay_Paternostro said:

He's smart because then people can't flip his baits. I support him 100% and he makes some of the best swimming baits around 

Perhaps, but now baits are sitting rather than selling out is seconds like before the price hikes..maybe he makes the same $ overall for fewer baits made, but the average customer (non-flipper) suffers. I was all in for his drops, but I’m not a flipper, don’t support flippers, and therefore will not pay flipper prices. My Money will go elsewhere I guess..

On 1/25/2023 at 10:27 PM, chefchris said:

Everyone bashes him and then still buys and fishes his baits.

Never seen a guy so disliked and hated on and then so strongly supported (most in secret) by those same people. 

@chefchris I thought we discussed holding back your feelings - tell us what you really think. LOL

#letitallhangout

Edited by Jim137a
Typo

The big bait game ain’t cheap this isn’t anything new paying prices like this or more  even considering the gear we pay for to throw baits in the 8oz plus range. It’s easy for you to hate on the top dog when your on the bottom same dudes hate the guy with the super model wife and Ferrari. Cost absolutely zero dollars to scroll on by I don’t know how insecure you have to be about yourself to make a post on a forum. Instead of taking the time to complain maybe fill out a job application for a better line of work.