Bass-a-thon!

Danny C.

Well anyone that wanted a slide should have came today, I got there at 7am and between 7 and 8 there was 30 people total. Butch came out and gave everyone tickets to get slides, the place was dead all morning. Everyone that wanted 250's got them

Hell yeah, sounds much better than yesterday :D

First off first post ,been around watching for a year and a half,time to speak up. I am the guy who FIRST in line on Saturday,so I saw the whole thing go down.when I first decided to come down for the 250, I called anglers marine and was told only 125 total split between 2 days. Damm thought to myself if I'm going to do this I'm going to be up front wasn't going to travel 400 miles and not get one. I have been throwing the 250 for over a year now exclusively, I am addicted cannot put it down, I have the passion as does the bass brigade (more on themin a minute).so I put myself in position tobe in front of the line,because there's 1st, then all the rest,was going to leave no doubt that I got a bait.Friday afternoon rolls around, 3 guys showup in front with me good guys,forgot there names but the young" STOP USEING YOUR BROTHERS NAME WHEN YOU GET IN TROUBLE BEFORE IN BITES JYOU IN THE ASS, and the guy who is dating THE NURSE , hang on she will give you one he'll of a ride,( I also date a nurse). Ok now the bassathon--- 99 percent of the problems were the fault of Anglers Marine.....see next post

I did not go this year.I fish what I have. If I get one of those magic baits will I catch huge bass every cast...no. is it a great bait? Yes. Do I want more yes. But I would not push sombodys mom out of line to get one. That's bull ish. Speak up say something, don't get physical. I know a few guys came a long way to get one, I wish they would have got some. These dudes are great sticks and stand up dudes. I don't think most of the guys that got the baits will even fish em. And to the dude that's on here bitching and its your first post. Who are you? Have I seen any pics of you and fish? or am I just suposed to think you know what you talking about.

Some baits catch fish, some catch fishermen. all the hype in the swimbait game is getting old. Lets just shut up and fish

Being from the Midwest I obviously didn't go but i still learned something about all the baits which is as far as gliders go 250's are where it's at. If all the venders are trying to get their hands on one instead of fishing their own.... says alot about their baits. Haha...... :roll:

Heard someone stole the display model, true or false?

True. Watched it happen. It was no nonchalant I thought the guy was walkin off with one he bought already. He was right in from of me at the table and I stepped out of his way for him to get by. If I would have had any idea what was happening I would have said something. But by the time butch realized it was gone and said something the guy was long gone

I Disagree with all this negativity I had a great time got to meet some cool dudes and got some sick baits. Yah the mad dash to the Butch brown bait wasn't professional at all, bunch of lame ass dudes running to one fkin color of bait really, that's what bass fishing's come? I know how this is on here when ever some one has a problem a bunch of lame fat asses that don't know how to fish, sit on here and rip on brands, people and other stuff just cause they feel they can do anything,also bb had nothing to do with it just because some one has a hat or shirt doesn't mean they are on bb. No one from BB was their.... over all had a great time but dudes if u guys really need to be like fking dumb trout on feeding day for a color to run and cut off people who waited a day for a color, I think you should get into trout fishing cause you would love power bait.

Went back today and had another good time. A lot less people were there than yesterday. I got to have a good discussion with Butch about different techniques for fishing the 250 and what else deps is coming out with soon. Anyone know what happened with Black Dog not showing up? I saw the table they were suppose to be at and I heard they were going to do a limited punker color.

I had a " GREAT " run in with mr. Rago he came in giving every rat and glide maker (besides deps) a cease and desist form. The funny part was it has the date from last year crossed out and has today's date on it. Met some cool people and some not so cool people in all great show and experience. Tons of knowledge to be learned from most people there

I had a " GREAT " run in with mr. Rago he came in giving every rat and glide maker (besides deps) a cease and desist form. The funny part was it has the date from last year crossed out and has today's date on it. Met some cool people and some not so cool people in all great show and experience. Tons of knowledge to be learned from most people there

:lol: