Bass-a-thon!

Danny C.

I Disagree with all this negativity I had a great time got to meet some cool dudes and got some sick baits. Yah the mad dash to the Butch brown bait wasn't professional at all, bunch of lame ass dudes running to one fkin color of bait really, that's what bass fishing's come? I know how this is on here when ever some one has a problem a bunch of lame fat asses that don't know how to fish, sit on here and rip on brands, people and other stuff just cause they feel they can do anything,also bb had nothing to do with it just because some one has a hat or shirt doesn't mean they are on bb. No one from BB was their.... over all had a great time but dudes if u guys really need to be like fking dumb trout on feeding day for a color to run and cut off people who waited a day for a color, I think you should get into trout fishing cause you would love power bait.

Hey look i don't know who you think you are, but you leave trout fishing out of this!!!

I Disagree with all this negativity I had a great time got to meet some cool dudes and got some sick baits. Yah the mad dash to the Butch brown bait wasn't professional at all, bunch of lame ass dudes running to one fkin color of bait really, that's what bass fishing's come? I know how this is on here when ever some one has a problem a bunch of lame fat asses that don't know how to fish, sit on here and rip on brands, people and other stuff just cause they feel they can do anything,also bb had nothing to do with it just because some one has a hat or shirt doesn't mean they are on bb. No one from BB was their.... over all had a great time but dudes if u guys really need to be like fking dumb trout on feeding day for a color to run and cut off people who waited a day for a color, I think you should get into trout fishing cause you would love power bait.

Hey look i don't know who you think you are, but you leave trout fishing out of this!!!

remember u have school tomorrow I don't lol

And to the dude that's on here bitching and its your first post. Who are you? Have I seen any pics of you and fish? or am I just suposed to think you know what you talking about.

Some baits catch fish, some catch fishermen. all the hype in the swimbait game is getting old. Lets just shut up and fish

I don't know if you've seen pic's of fish I've caught, I don't have any on here. I'm just a guy learning to swimbait fish. So far I've learned you throw the lure in the water and reel it in?? Sorry what I saw happen on Saturday hurt your feelings. Only bitching I did was about the trash left by a group, and the way Anglers Marine handled the release on Saturday.

Good luck to you on the water.

Daniel

Bassathon was only ok-there were a couple of deals but for swimbaits, east county bait n tackle has a way better for selection was disappointed in that regard. Besides the deps 250 and the line threw savage and a couple of Matt's lures nothing special could off just drive 10 mins and gotten to check out way more here in San Diego.wont be returning! There were no triple, roman, hudd special, only a couple of Matt's stuff only jonny rat was there thought there would have been more rats. Would of like if butch talked on the main stage!

And to the dude that's on here bitching and its your first post. Who are you? Have I seen any pics of you and fish? or am I just suposed to think you know what you talking about.

Some baits catch fish, some catch fishermen. all the hype in the swimbait game is getting old. Lets just shut up and fish

I don't know if you've seen pic's of fish I've caught, I don't have any on here. I'm just a guy learning to swimbait fish. So far I've learned you throw the lure in the water and reel it in?? Sorry what I saw happen on Saturday hurt your feelings. Only bitching I did was about the trash left by a group, and the way Anglers Marine handled the release on Saturday.

Good luck to you on the water.

Daniel

No hurt feeling here my man. I think if you push a women its wrong. And if someone had a dodgers hat on, then it was the dodgers that trashed the place. I am going to believe that? No hard feeling man thats just how i see it.

This is all crazy. I'm just glad I didn't have any intentions to buy a bait. I just went to hang out and maybe fish. Ended up hanging out with Ben, Jonel, Manny, Evan, and KP at a burger spot for a while.

I'm glad I got to meet who I did. It was cool and ended up being what I expected.

Just calm down guys, it happened, it's over, bitching about it won't change anything.

This is all crazy. I'm just glad I didn't have any intentions to buy a bait. I just went to hang out and maybe fish. Ended up hanging out with Ben, Jonel, Manny, Evan, and KP at a burger spot for a while.

I'm glad I got to meet who I did. It was cool and ended up being what I expected.

Just calm down guys, it happened, it's over, bitching about it won't change anything.

Where did you guys grub!?

Where did you guys grub!?

Burger Parlor

I know alot of you guys think that vendors bought the baits before the doors opened at 8 am but to be honest my booth was directly across from Deps and I was their at 7:30 and didn't see one vendor buy or get a bait. As a matter of fact I know John Deutsche told Deps not to sell to any vendors and I don't think they did. The mad dash to the Deps booth on saturday was incredible and I give props to Deps and Butch Brown for creating such a great product that has really helped the swimbait industry. Because of Deps and Butch Brown saturdays crowd was the largest I had ever seen in Bass-A-Thon history.

Capitalism has made this country the best in the world. Let's not hate on it.

Also, it was very disappointing to see Jerry Rago embarass himself in such a public event. Very disrespectful in my opinion.

All in all a great event as always thanks to Rick Grover, his staff, the vendors, and the public.

Tyler

I had a " GREAT " run in with mr. Rago he came in giving every rat and glide maker (besides deps) a cease and desist form. The funny part was it has the date from last year crossed out and has today's date on it. Met some cool people and some not so cool people in all great show and experience. Tons of knowledge to be learned from most people there

This......... :roll: