Bass-a-thon!

Danny C.

The Deps dude definitely played favorites. As I was handed a deps one of the optimum dudes took it back and gave it to one of his buddies with the "swag on". Guess I should have got a DREAM hat :lol: I got to talk to butch.. cool dude but the other dudes working the booth were not so cool.

Very unorginized... It was disgusting with all the Bassbrigade dudes who camped made a mess with beer cans and trash in the parking lot where the line was. It was like a ghetto walmart black friday

I haven't heard one good thing about these punks..glad I'm getting old.

How come all the vendors were able to get in front of line without waiting , that was at least 20 right there, I did get mine but also waited most of the night tobe up front, as for the wallmarts crew maybe a little messy but most guys were straightup. Oh ya and the gal with the non stop laugh( she can drink some bud light )

The Deps dude definitely played favorites. As I was handed a deps one of the optimum dudes took it back and gave it to one of his buddies with the "swag on". Guess I should have got a DREAM hat :lol: I got to talk to butch.. cool dude but the other dudes working the booth were not so cool.

Very unorginized... It was disgusting with all the Bassbrigade dudes who camped made a mess with beer cans and trash in the parking lot where the line was. It was like a ghetto walmart black friday

Sorry to hear that. Were you the guy with your little sister and dad i believe. If so you were in line right behind me and my wife. I heard from the guys that were in front of me that you had one taken away from you. That sucks if so. You were there in line when there was maybe 15 people in front of us at 5am or so. Nice talking with you guys this morning.

Hey man I met you today, I was with the hungover guy behind you haha. That was some BS today sorry you got screwed like that. I'm curious how the 20-30+ people that were at the deps booth before the public even entered the building? And I wonder if the brigaders leave trash at the lakes like they left their trash today. I won't go to another bassathon again that's for sure!

Sorry to hear that. Were you the guy with your little sister and dad i believe. If so you were in line right behind me and my wife. I heard from the guys that were in front of me that you had one taken away from you. That sucks if so. You were there in line when there was maybe 15 people in front of us at 5am or so. Nice talking with you guys this morning.

Yea it sucked. Nice meeting everyone who was by us. At least I still have 150$ lol

$159.99 one per customer if your early you will get one..

Last years color (back) This years SAIKOTROUT (front)....

how knew early ment first 45 seconds. Everyone appreciates everything that Butch does, but could of gave us a heads up on the quantity that would be for sale.

Yea it sucked. Nice meeting everyone who was by us. At least I still have 150$ lol

LMAOO :lol: +1 I'm Going Saiko not getting one

your friends mom also showed up late and cut in line where he was , But that's okay

His friends mom was actually there at 3am sitting in the car too, pretty much before anyone else had even thought about getting up

And she brought donuts for everyone

Leave it to the crew of dbags to leave their trash everywhere. Those dudes are straight up tools. I don't care if they make baits, paint baits, sell dumb hats, or produce crappy dvds with horrible hip hop theme songs... I hope someone calls them out on it tomorrow. Zero respect for a venue if you leave it trashed, way to go bass brigade, always leaving a good impression!

Hey man I met you today, I was with the hungover guy behind you haha. That was some BS today sorry you got screwed like that. I'm curious how the 20-30+ people that were at the deps booth before the public even entered the building? And I wonder if the brigaders leave trash at the lakes like they left their trash today. I won't go to another bassathon again that's for sure!

Don't judge all Bassathons by this one!! I went last year and it was awesome!! I've been to at least 5 I believe. Quite frankly, I know it sounds strange, and I wasn't there, but the lack of swimbait makers there probably made things worse for anybody wanting to get baits. Last year Huddleston, 22nd Century, and Tylures were all there, and I'm probably forgetting a few. If I would have went , I would have only wanted Matt and Butch's baits too! Hopefully next year will be better (and I will be able to go). Sucks to hear Danny C., I hope somebody hooks you up.

What a mess! I got there yesterday afternoon and slept in a boat by the front doors. I was in the front of the line with two friends and from what i saw, hardly anyone behind me got a bait. Vendors and friends of vendors went through the back gate and were able to get to Butch's booth before the line had access. Horrible business and moral ethics for the people inside that jumped the line to grab a bait. Bassathon should be lucky that those in line who should have but did not receive 1 of the 60 baits didn't go out of control like some Nike shoe release.