First Citizen fish

I_dont_fish_swimbaits

First Citizen fish for me yesterday. My New Nameless custom rods 786 handled getting him out of the tules really well. Excited to learn more about big baits this coming spring.

thanks Nameless custom rods

thanks WCZ

thanks SU

2 hours ago, Jim137a said:

Good Job - thats quite a set up Nameless Customs with full cork +Calcutta Conquest + WCZ Citizen = good fish. 

Thank you sir really gonna try my best with swimbait this year I’ve got all the right stuff

4 hours ago, Cristo said:

This is probably been told before but being 46 I didn't have all these options you folks have for the amazing C2C action. Keep it coming super stoked to see action anytime!

Thanks sir. Ima try to crank out as many C2Cs as i can this year and hopefully get a GoPro so i don’t need to just lean my phone against a rock lol

12 hours ago, justintrask said:

Awesome! I too am hoping to get more C2C videos this year. My time on the water will be limited with another kid coming, so hoping to document as much as I can!

Love it!

Yeah hopefully I can get a go pro this year and i can focus on videography a bit as well. Thanks!