Hudds and Realprey FS or Trade

jcanaday495

Up for sale are four hudds and a realprey smallmouth bass. The regular rainbow is an ROF 5, the one in the middle on the right is an ROF 12, the realprey is a SS. The homemade weedless Hudd68 is an ROF 12, and the regular Hudd 68 is an ROF 12. Looking for $100 shipped for the lot, or would trade for a Pat's perch or trout new or used. Would prefer not to split up the lot. I will give it a few days to see if I can get one of Pat's baits in trade.

post-296-14252990134826_thumb.jpg

post-296-14252990135119_thumb.jpg

Someone must want close to $150 worth of baits for a PT or PP. So i Will do 2 8" hudds, a home made weedless hudd 68, a regular hudd 68 the realprey bass, two used Mission fish a gently used small rising son and a gently used 8" rising sun for a PP or PT. Anyone?

There isnt enough money in the free world that will get me to part with my pats baits. By far the winner of the 2013 bait of the year award.

I feel the same way Chuck, that is why I am trying to get a couple extras before next year. Just in case I ever loose one. When nothing else works pull out the PP or PT and the bite is on. Worth every penny. Sick fish you caught on it, you have stuck quite a few big ones on the bait this year.

There isnt enough money in the free world that will get me to part with my pats baits. By far the winner of the 2013 bait of the year award.

:lol:

Marketing sales have exceeded expectations. :mrgreen:

Pre-Order PT + PP T-Skirts will be available soon. :D

PM Pat and get in-line is the best way to score a PP or PT.

:lol:

Marketing sales have exceeded expectations. :mrgreen:

Pre-Order PT + PP T-Skirts will be available soon. :D

PM Pat and get in-line is the best way to score a PP or PT.

Wow. Excellent news

• 2 weeks later...