Triple trout or baby wake?

Swimbaiter23

I was wondering what you guys think of these two baits. I can't decide between the 6in trout or the bass colored baby wake. I am probably going to get both in the long run but what are your opinions on these baits as in pros or cons. Can't find much on the internet. Thanks!

both is the correct answer. If i could only have one, it would be 10" triple trout. They are pretty easy to come by too. If you don't see what you want on the black market put up a post WTB New or use TT,you will get a lot of pm's. That is what I did and I got probably 6 tt in various lengths and colors. The 10" hsa produced the most for me, I don't think I have any fish on the 6", i have had a few on the 8", but the 10 is my work horse.

I really want a floating or slow sink bait. What about the cut tail tt? It floats and is big!

I've got one, very sick swimming bait! I agree with the 10 inch TT recommendations too, favorite swimming bait of the slow sink baits, and definitely a bait with drawing power....B-)

If I was just starting out i'd go with the baby wake but in my opinion i'd just pay a little extra and get a wake Jr larger profile + bigger action = bigger bass

TT are also good but for the same reasons id recommend getting a 10 inch or an 8 inch if you don't have rod to throw a bait that large/heavy

Just my 2 cents hope this helps

they really are way to different to compare, that is why i suggest both. If you can only buy one at the moment, go tt, you can pretty much fish the entire water column with it, way more swim options. The wake can be worked many ways as well but you are going to be staying in the upper water column.