my intro

Riffmeister

Hi my name is Brad Riffey i am a 32yr old professional conventional machinist/gunsmith, i am married with a beautiful 21mon old daughter , and live in northern california by sacramento. My money has been made by being a machinist and a gunsmith but my true favorite to do is fishing and have been doing it seriously since 9yrs old 1990 , i fish primarily for largmouth,spots and smallmouth- but do also fish for salmon & catish and somtime get some saltwater action. at my home i build and refinnish baits . im placing this post so guys dont think im a punk trying to create drama or talk, i handle it, im a 5'11" 205# harley riding father that cares for his family first. I enjoy everything SU has to offer and plan on being around for awhile, so far everyone has been very helpful with my questions and intrests. sorry about this draw out talk , please any questions or hate mail...send them my way- dont be scared! 81

post-3294-14252990181112_thumb.jpg

We won't gold it against you for riding a Harley. .. I mean. I don't like polution, but it's not your fault that they leak oil and don't make any horsepower ;).

Welcome to the boards. Keep your big boy panties on and take everything with a grain of salt... most of these guys are assholes, but they are genuine and will do anything they can to help. We are all here because we like to throw big baits and we all want to see each other succeed. Sometimes the bite goes slow and you need to See other people catch them to keep you motivated haha.

We won't gold it against you for riding a Harley. .. I mean. I don't like polution, but it's not your fault that they leak oil and don't make any horsepower ;).

Watch it boy. ;)

Welcome to the....nevermind, Travis stole my ish. :lol:

Gunsmith in California? Don't you get tired of the crickets? ;):lol:

Watch it boy. ;)

Welcome to the....nevermind, Travis stole my ish. :lol:

Gunsmith in California? Don't you get tired of the crickets? ;):lol:

yes i do gunsmith work at home in my shop, i studied gunsmithing at lassen college the ONLY college in calif that would allow firearms on campus(lame) ....... on top of that i ride a "girls model" harley... with only 100 hp. ;) lol , but yes it has to be a tight market of family and close freinds with the gunsmithing-- good stuff guys you got me laughin good

I just like to give you guys a hard time because my last bike was a commuter that I averaged over 10k miles a year on, and on the weekends I would run 8.8's@151-152mph.

thats what im talkin about!! , my bike was built balanced and blueprinted at dudley perkins in s.f.not an averege 1200 . it is insane fast , ive robbed many mans dignity on that "girls-bike" lol thats why i said it like that..... those are good numbers !! ride safe bro