Ice out camp out what l baits to try I’m very limited?

Born 2 fish

I’m going camping with my son this weekend the ice just came off and I have very limited time maybe a few hours all weekend space for rods and reels and baits. This lake has very large bass but I’m limited to shore line fishing. So mostly shallow water I don’t have any soft huds. Should I focus on wakes rats slammer g2 ? Or would swimmers like bull gill or hard gills be a better choice. Or glide baits I only have S wavers 178s and 200s.  Out of my bait options what bait would you focus on?

thanks for taking the time to read this and your response is appreciated. 

I’m up in northern Wisconsin and there’s still 20 inches of ice. But I love throwing a tiny klash when it’s ice out and I know you don’t have one so I’d give those s-wavers a shot. Work the 168’s like a jerk bait. Not twitching your rod hard like a jerk bait but long pauses in between your glides. Maybe lighten your hooks so the bait sinks slower. I’ve also never had good luck with top water when it’s cold in Wisconsin. Good luck to ya 

I got bit a few times over this weekend here in Idaho but it was on warm sunny days. Water was around 45 to 48° these fish were sun on themselves up on rocks concrete slabs and any wood around coves and points.     

These where the first fish pushing shallow. Super lethargic but they would Chase a rof 5 hudd as slow as I could roll it without dropping depth.   I also got bit on my tuned xx slow sink code name bass. It's had to fish more than a a foot and half and likes to suspend around the 2 feet mark. Super long hang times but got the most bites on that sunny day. I just didn't swing on those fish because I was fishing next to trees without polarized glasses and two feet of visibility just didn't want to take a swim but I've been kicking myself in the head all this week about not setting the hook.