West Coast Big Baiters Movie

FLEA ADDICTION

My reel popped off three different times and two of those were on different lakes fished the same day. I thought that the ring lock had come loose so I taped it down. A few weeks later it happened again. This had never happened to me before although I had a Newell break in half on a party boat but I still landed that fish. I compared the feet on the reel (Lexa 300) with my other similar reels and the feet are about 20-25% wider than every other one. I have since shaved the sides of the feet down about 20% and I have landed fish since with no issues. The rod is a Dobyn's 807 and it has a basic Fuji reel seat. One of those fish that I lost was 12 plus so I was sick for weeks over that one! As far as WCBB, we are working on volume two. We will most likely release it come October/November.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This movie is awesome. I keep watching it, especially after a session of not even a bite or follower.

It gets tough but knowing you can hook a pig on the next cast just keeps you going. Surprised at how disciplined I am staying with the big baits and nut'n to show for it yet.

Thanks for sharing.

Gabe

• 1 month later...
Yes, there will be a volume two coming out in late October/Early November. I should have a trailer out by August for sure. Thanks

Can't wait to see what you put together next. I actually would like a copy of this on a DVD some day if possible. If you guys were to charge for volume 2... Would have ZERO problems paying to support you guys. Truck gas, BOAT gas, rods, reels, baits, cameras, memory, batteries, drinks, food, editing, time, on and on it all adds up quick.