Leviathan omega XH vs XXH

FOX941

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, WhateverPal said:

anyone recently order a rod?

paid for 9/21

tracking provided 10/3 but not dropped off to USPS

two messages sent with no response.

In my case, the USPS tracking never updated from the creation of the label.  The rod just showed up about a week later.  I would hold out hope that may be the case for you as well.  Definitely sick rods!

13 hours ago, WhateverPal said:

anyone recently order a rod?

paid for 9/21

tracking provided 10/3 but not dropped off to USPS

two messages sent with no response.

7 business days and you already sent messages to an establish small business that has a good reputation.  relax and be a little patient. you're not ordering from amazon

3 hours ago, jbernaeyge said:

7 business days and you already sent messages to an establish small business that has a good reputation.  relax and be a little patient. you're not ordering from amazon

got tracking info and it didnt update for a week. They messaged back and it should be here any day.

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2023 at 8:11 AM, AsaProch said:

As someone who got the XH about five months ago and has overloaded it to the max, you can definitely throw that 6.5 oz on it. I think leviathan is pretty accurate on their weight recommendations, and honestly I’m even throwing the DRT ghost on the XH and it feels fine. 

Hey, just wanted to check in on this. I have the XH and was thinking about using it for the ghost. Wanted to see how it held up if you’re still using yours for the ghost. 

Thanks.