Don’t be this guy

Catfishcarranza

3 hours ago, Catfishcarranza said:

The struggle is real 

That's a hell of a "Time zone" in between Saturday and Wednesday......

Having to look for a job is what is really real. So to speak as for a phoney expert artist with a lack of professionalism. Maybe Jealous of Southern bigger fish catches....hmmmmm cali...

Usually people after you purchase will send a message like "hey I'll get to the post office monday" after payment. $30 bucks might not seem like alot but I work hard for my money. Roast me if you want it is what it is.

It all comes down to COMMUNICATION.  And you can't compare buying from a bait maker vs buying from an individual.  If you are an individual and you don't plan on shipping within one to two days of the deal and you don't provide an update to the buyer, then you are you are creating an issue.   If you communicate to the buyer that hey man I won't be able to get to the post office till the end of the week, then that's cool.  That's called communication.  If you take someone's hard earned $ and leave them wondering after 3 or more days with no communication, then you are the problem.  

I don't list baits for sale unless I plan on shipping same day or next day and at the very least I update the buyer as to what's going on.  If you can't provide updates to the buyer then don't sell your stuff on here.   Again for you hard of hearing peeps its called COMMUNICATION.  If your let a buyer know when you will make it to the post office, ever if its 6 days later or whatever, your treating people like you would like to be treated if you were the buyer.   

Edited by chwebmaker

34 minutes ago, Gaspackfishing said:

Usually people after you purchase will send a message like "hey I'll get to the post office monday" after payment. $30 bucks might not seem like alot but I work hard for my money. Roast me if you want it is what it is.

You bought the bait on Saturday. Post office isn’t open till Monday. Tuesday you said you wanted a refund lol. 

I work a lot. Sorry I didn’t let you know when. You’ll get your refund though