Space cadet wood rad 10. 750 nib

JeremyP

2 hours ago, JeremyP said:

I never held your money eBay did so quit tellin lies. I’m not tryin to scam you beachside I don’t or ever had your money. Quit cryin like a lil "Not Allowed" just because someone offered more than you could afford. Highest bidder always win my guy

if highest bid “won” why are you selling it here?

10 minutes ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

I did too bro! I’ve been looking for a rad for probably a year or so, was so pumped when I won that on eBay. But oh well always next time! Such a dope color too

Just save your money and buy the $650 hinkle shad or the $900 hinkle trout he offered another guy earlier today 

I never stole the fuckin guys money. My phone was hacked and it took a while to get fixed. eBay held his money it was never in my account. So the "Not Allowed" what I posted it somewhere else. I don’t know that guy and can’t rely on him payin in a few days.  Y’all a bit nachos of whiny hipacrites.  Most of you price gouge the ish outa Pizz baits and many others too.  If you don’t want what I’m selling the don’t fuckin buy it

13 minutes ago, Dink whisperer said:

This guy is big mad! :lol: Check out what he sent me cuz I left an emoji reaction on his post.

Internet gangsta but church mouse in person. 

Screenshot_20230408_092650_Chrome.jpg

Who tf is this guy? And def not selling my rat for 750. 

Edited by Patgarrett33

1 hour ago, JeremyP said:

I never stole the fuckin guys money. My phone was hacked and it took a while to get fixed. eBay held his money it was never in my account. So the "Not Allowed" what I posted it somewhere else. I don’t know that guy and can’t rely on him payin in a few days.  Y’all a bit nachos of whiny hipacrites.  Most of you price gouge the ish outa Pizz baits and many others too.  If you don’t want what I’m selling the don’t fuckin buy it

Bro you are out of control, I have screenshots of our entire convo, now that you get caught and called out you just go straight to the name calling and everyone is broke and can’t afford your baits. No one cares how much you’re selling baits for or anyone else. The point is YOU put the bait on ebay. I won it, you never shipped, claimed all these reasons why you wouldn’t or couldn’t ship, then tried to get me to pay AGAIN, trying to snatch up $1200 off me while you’re posting it on this page for another $750. You marked it shipped on ebay thinking the payment would go through and sucker me into paying another $600 direct for the same bait. Pathetic as that all is, then you try to come on here and defend yourself. Just stop man, chalk it up as a loss, lay low for a while and try scamming someone else after this dies down. Because right now all you’re doing is making yourself look so much worse. There’s no defending what you did bro, just own the screw up and move on

13 minutes ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

Bro you are out of control, I have screenshots of our entire convo, now that you get caught and called out you just go straight to the name calling and everyone is broke and can’t afford your baits. No one cares how much you’re selling baits for or anyone else. The point is YOU put the bait on ebay. I won it, you never shipped, claimed all these reasons why you wouldn’t or couldn’t ship, then tried to get me to pay AGAIN, trying to snatch up $1200 off me while you’re posting it on this page for another $750. You marked it shipped on ebay thinking the payment would go through and sucker me into paying another $600 direct for the same bait. Pathetic as that all is, then you try to come on here and defend yourself. Just stop man, chalk it up as a loss, lay low for a while and try scamming someone else after this dies down. Because right now all you’re doing is making yourself look so much worse. There’s no defending what you did bro, just own the screw up and move on

That’s reason why. He wanted the extra $600 cuz he knew eBay fee was going to be up his ass. That’s messed  up and glad you got your money back. He oblivious didn’t want to get $450 from eBay. Maybe next time his a$$ should read eBay terms before selling. What a clown