HPH Gliding Gizzard

Spectrum

I think the hooks hanging from the abdomen make the bait look unnatural. If you cared more about realism, you could leave them off though. Otherwise, it's a nice effort. Regards, Brine.

Why is everyone so picky about these baits? I dig the look of these they look like shad. Ill get one eventually even if i have to trade a 250 for one. Keep up the good work Randall and please don't take the hooks off it's a lot harder to catch fish that way. :lol:

I think the hooks hanging from the abdomen make the bait look unnatural. If you cared more about realism, you could leave them off though. Otherwise, it's a nice effort. Regards, Brine.

Why is everyone so picky about these baits? I dig the look of these they look like shad. Ill get one eventually even if i have to trade a 250 for one. Keep up the good work Randall and please don't take the hooks off it's a lot harder to catch fish that way. :lol:

I'm picking up on a pretty heavy level of sarcasm there...

I'm picking up on a pretty heavy level of sarcasm there...

Yea Brine is one of my fishing buddies from back when I got to go fishing. :lol: So ignore his review. It's as useful as a prostaffer review or one of these review websites where they ask for free baits to review. :lol:

looks like a damn shad to me.

Ok, guys, it's a good mold of a shad. That's all tho. I can't speak for the action of the bait, but the paintjob is absolutely nothing remarkable. How many steps are taken in this paint schedule after the base coat?? 3 maybe?! And by adding this picture, you only are proving my point again... Why not darken the pectoral fins??? That stands out right away when looking at the real shad! Why not take the time to do this?

Ok, guys, it's a good mold of a shad. That's all tho. I can't speak for the action of the bait, but the paintjob is absolutely nothing remarkable. How many steps are taken in this paint schedule after the base coat?? 3 maybe?! And by adding this picture, you only are proving my point again... Why not darken the pectoral fins??? That stands out right away when looking at the real shad! Why not take the time to do this?

Dude you're so right! I can't believe all the fish I've caught over the last year haven't picked up on this

Why not darken the pectoral fins??? That stands out right away when looking at the real shad! Why not take the time to do this?

Because shad don't spawn year round. I don't think you know as much as you claim to. Reminds me of Thirtyacre. I think thirtyacre is your guy though. Go talk to him and you can bs each other about how much you want everybody to think you know.

Why not darken the pectoral fins??? That stands out right away when looking at the real shad! Why not take the time to do this?

Because shad don't spawn year round. I don't think you know as much as you claim to. Reminds me of Thirtyacre. I think thirtyacre is your guy though. Go talk to him and you can bs each other about how much you want everybody to think you know.

I have no idea what you're trying to get at by bringing up Thirtyacre. Sounds like there's some animosity there tho. Anyways, back to the picture... are you saying you did not want to copy the look of the baitfish in the water at that particular time then? Help me better understand why the fins don't match the fins of a shad that was just caught and pictured.

Also, I've never claimed to know everything. I'm not a fisheries biologist. I'm just trying to better understand your reasoning for why you're doing what you're doing. And who knows, maybe you will pay more attention to detail work on your next batches because of me, the random retard on the forums haha.

I have no idea what you're trying to get at by bringing up Thirtyacre. Sounds like there's some animosity there tho. Anyways, back to the picture... are you saying you did not want to copy the look of the baitfish in the water at that particular time then? Help me better understand why the fins don't match the fins of a shad that was just caught and pictured.

Also, I've never claimed to know everything. I'm not a fisheries biologist. I'm just trying to better understand your reasoning for why you're doing what you're doing. And who knows, maybe you will pay more attention to detail work on your next batches because of me, the random retard on the forums haha.

I won't your not worth anymore of my time.

The amount of douche.

Like an unreal level.

Literally have never encountered a fisherman who was obviously so much more interested in how a bait looks than how it performs......

Can't buy that bait, theres not enough paint layering, pectoral fin darkening of course, no pectoral fin darkening, that will DEFINITELY deter any potential fish..... No picasso....HOLY EFF!

Only thing you have going is your movie selection...