Fall of 74 wraps up

Philthy925

I don't know if he's made some mistakes in the past but I've ordered from him several times probably owning about 20 wraps now and I just ordered the cover(bag) with strap for my WCZ board. Always a great experience dealing with him. I'll keep ordering from him too. Due to my experiences, if he's had any negative reviews in the past few years I'd find it hard to believe. Without proof, I wouldn't believe it!

1 hour ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

It looks like he’s pretty solid when you search his name lol

His new username or the old one(s)? Just read through the threads about his now deleted account and its pretty insane to me that so many people are able to shrug that amount past scamming off. Glad someone brought this back up. Crazy how everybody hates scamming until it involves somebody imbedded in the industry and then it's all of a sudden a bad look for you to talk ish on the past scams. Seems like a pretty knarly double standard to support someone who has pulled so much of the same ish everyone rips on regularly...

Edited by SwingAway

If anyone wants clarity on this please feel free to reach out to directly. 

Make sure you do your due diligence on these types of accusations. Look who is brining it up, look at the motivation, and make sure you understand what's happening. Thank you to those who have made positive comments. 

8 minutes ago, Fallof74 said:

If anyone wants clarity on this please feel free to reach out to directly. 

Make sure you do your due diligence on these types of accusations. Look who is brining it up, look at the motivation, and make sure you understand what's happening. Thank you to those who have made positive comments. 

I have no dog in this fight, but I will also back up the claim that you are a scammer. Not sure how you even have an account on this site, I thought you were banned lmao