Fall of 74 wraps up

Philthy925

19 hours ago, SwingAway said:

His new username or the old one(s)? Just read through the threads about his now deleted account and its pretty insane to me that so many people are able to shrug that amount past scamming off. Glad someone brought this back up. Crazy how everybody hates scamming until it involves somebody imbedded in the industry and then it's all of a sudden a bad look for you to talk ish on the past scams. Seems like a pretty knarly double standard to support someone who has pulled so much of the same ish everyone rips on regularly...

If you Google search Jared Kiernan he is banned from like 15 forums. Dude has been at this for years. Also the wrap for the skateboard measuring thing is just out of this world lame

1 hour ago, Fallof74 said:

If anyone wants clarity on this please feel free to reach out to directly. 

Make sure you do your due diligence on these types of accusations. Look who is brining it up, look at the motivation, and make sure you understand what's happening. Thank you to those who have made positive comments. 

You make it sound like doing the due diligence by looking at your past on this site and many others with a Google search doesn't just make it look worse for you. You were literally a professional scammer and rip off artist for years and used multiple different aliases on all the major forums to do so. Got banned from most of them. Not like you were a stupid kid pulling scams, you were a grown man purposefully scamming a lot of fishermen out of their hard earned money. Sorry, but your response seems extremely disinginuous...

Edited by SwingAway

4 hours ago, Fallof74 said:

If anyone wants clarity on this please feel free to reach out to directly. 

Make sure you do your due diligence on these types of accusations. Look who is brining it up, look at the motivation, and make sure you understand what's happening. Thank you to those who have made positive comments. 

Professional scammer talking here

21 hours ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

IMG_0910.thumb.jpeg.126dba5498fe43035829ec9d73061b01.jpeg

4E9D8848-BB31-4D71-8368-C6832C27EDFF.jpeg

Couple of things here,

This thread originally was alerting that my wraps were in stock. It was hijacked by a person who made my wraps for the last year and a half before staring his own wrap company without telling me. Used all the contacts I developed for materials, labels, zipper etc (ever wonder why our wraps look so similar). When I stopped having them make my wraps I bought more material to send to my new manufacture, however I accidentally sent the material to him (the website used the old delivery address instead of the new one). I asked if he could forward it along and he said he would. He kept half the material and sent the other half. Seems like stealing to me. I have proof if anyone wants that. 

Take a look at the scammer threads that keep getting referenced. 2013? That is 10 years ago. I dare you to find any proof of the original scamming accusations, not just accusations, but proof. I know why I was accused and I know who started it. That is all history now. 

I started Fallof74 in 2017, I've had 876 orders since I started. Zero issues, in fact nothing but compliments. I have so many transactions on here and other platforms for the last 10 years, any reports of scamming? Nope. 

I have donated to almost every single giveaway that has come my way. I give away wraps at the dock at least once a week to guys who come up and talk to me. I also make wraps for lots of companies that I do not charge for, I just donate them. 

This all boils down to a guy who started his own wrap company and is trying to slander my name by brining up old threads to make it look like I am scamming. 

Like I said, do your due diligence and find the truth. Pulling up 10 year old threads of accusations is not proof. I can tell you the story of how that all got started. Ask me. 

I don't care that he started his own wrap company, be my guest. I don't own the patent. But stop bashing me to further your own company. 

That is all I have to say, I no longer wish to address this. I want to move on and be a positive influence to this community that I love so much. 

Just now, Fallof74 said:

Couple of things here,

This thread originally was alerting that my wraps were in stock. It was hijacked by a person who made my wraps for the last year and a half before staring his own wrap company without telling me. Used all the contacts I developed for materials, labels, zipper etc (ever wonder why our wraps look so similar). When I stopped having them make my wraps I bought more material to send to my new manufacture, however I accidentally sent the material to him (the website used the old delivery address instead of the new one). I asked if he could forward it along and he said he would. He kept half the material and sent the other half. Seems like stealing to me. I have proof if anyone wants that. 

Take a look at the scammer threads that keep getting referenced. 2013? That is 10 years ago. I dare you to find any proof of the original scamming accusations, not just accusations, but proof. I know why I was accused and I know who started it. That is all history now. 

I started Fallof74 in 2017, I've had 876 orders since I started. Zero issues, in fact nothing but compliments. I have so many transactions on here and other platforms for the last 10 years, any reports of scamming? Nope. 

I have donated to almost every single giveaway that has come my way. I give away wraps at the dock at least once a week to guys who come up and talk to me. I also make wraps for lots of companies that I do not charge for, I just donate them. 

This all boils down to a guy who started his own wrap company and is trying to slander my name by brining up old threads to make it look like I am scamming. 

Like I said, do your due diligence and find the truth. Pulling up 10 year old threads of accusations is not proof. I can tell you the story of how that all got started. Ask me. 

I don't care that he started his own wrap company, be my guest. I don't own the patent. But stop bashing me to further your own company. 

That is all I have to say, I no longer wish to address this. I want to move on and be a positive influence to this community that I love so much. 

You literally just scammed a guy with a boat Jared things don’t change 

I’d rather hear that from the person who bought the boat. Because I have all the text messages and payments from that entire deal. I don’t think he would want those out in the public. But I do have them.

But  go ahead and ignore everything else I said. 

2 minutes ago, Fallof74 said:

I’d rather hear that from the person who bought the boat. Because I have all the text messages and payments from that entire deal. I don’t think he would want those out in the public. But I do have them.

But  go ahead and ignore everything else I said. 

We don’t use your “contacts” because you are paying to much for material Amazon isn’t the best place to shop Jared we tried telling you that and tried to get you to switch contacts sO it would be more profitable for us all. We only share where we have bought camo which when it’s the largest retailer for that product and with a quick Google search it pops up every time. Lol and to steal half of the material there you go again that’s commandment #9 you’re breaking again weird how this has never come to attention till now would love yo see an old text/ Dm or message asking about this cause I’m sure we have messages or dms trying to return Velcro and other material 

@BASS_SWINGER

I have less than zero dog in any of this.  I don’t even own a bait wrap and have never done business with anyone commenting here, but I will say something as an outsider looking in.  If this guy is such a horrible, POS scammer, why were you working for him (or whatever the arrangement was) up until recently?  You make it seem like you’ve known he was such a POS for over a decade, as you put it, but you just now grew a conscience to speak about it?  Even if he is everything you say he is, that doesn’t exactly reflect very well on you there bud….especially if you are now one of his competitors.

Again, I have no idea about any truthfulness or the history here….but you aren’t doing yourself or your own business any favors here.  

1 minute ago, BPayne said:

@BASS_SWINGER

I have less than zero dog in any of this.  I don’t even own a bait wrap and have never done business with anyone commenting here, but I will say something as an outsider looking in.  If this guy is such a horrible, POS scammer, why were you working for him (or whatever the arrangement was) up until recently?  You make it seem like you’ve known he was such a POS for over a decade, as you put it, but you just now grew a conscience to speak about it?  Even if he is everything you say he is, that doesn’t exactly reflect very well on you there bud….especially if you are now one of his competitors.

Again, I have no idea about any truthfulness or the history here….but you aren’t doing yourself or your own business any favors here.  

Brand new baby boy a mother out of work sewing machine at home needed to make ends meet but as you can see obviously when dealing with him got worse and sketchy late payments or just complete lack of him being able to run his business efficiently no wonder you move on. Not like you don’t know or I didn’t tell my wife he’s a pos get your money first