Fall of 74 wraps up

Philthy925

@Fallof74 Ok let’s stop this bullshit if you and my husband need to measure dicks let’s get ‘em out and get this over with.
He does not own the company. I do. He has no ownership at all. Secondly, he wasn’t working for you. I was. Thirdly, I never stole so much as a strand of thread from you, you know that and I even gave you material from my good stock when you ordered material that was garbage. 
I also informed you I was starting my own company because, A, your material was inconsistent and B, you didn’t know how to pay on time or even without me asking several times. There is no need to make this a thing I am just doing my best to help support my family. I sent the order you accidentally sent here without so much as opening the box and you know it so stop the lies already. I will say no more and I refuse to entertain this bullshit any longer. I wish you the best and pray god forgive us all for this petty bullshit.

1 hour ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Brand new baby boy a mother out of work sewing machine at home needed to make ends meet but as you can see obviously when dealing with him got worse and sketchy late payments or just complete lack of him being able to run his business efficiently no wonder you move on. Not like you don’t know or I didn’t tell my wife he’s a pos get your money first 

So, again, you said you knew for a DECADE.  Did you work for him that long?  Did you start working for him AFTER you already knew?  All this reminds me of the time I fell on hard times and had to put food on the table, so I left my morals by the wayside and became a hit man (obviously sarcasm for anyone reading this!).  My original point about this being a bad look on your end still stands (even more so after your justification).  I don’t care either way, but on one end, you have a guy who has gotten a bunch of solid positive feedback and people coming to his defense publicly…and then there’s this “other side.”  

Again, I’m an outsider looking in.  Completely objective point of view that you obviously didn’t ask for.

As I mentioned originally….. fallof74 wraps up on the website! Get em’ while they last! Lol. Because people are eating them up like hotcakes for a reason!

There is always 2 sides to a story, the fact that this guy came out of nowhere to bring Jared down is BS! Especially to know he used to work with him is a joke!

I will continue to support a local seller that produces good quality product!

I have never had any issues with any of the product I have bought from @Fallof74 and have always considered it a high quality product.

The ironic part of it is probably 100% of the wraps I own were made by your wife @BASS_SWINGER. I can tell from the finished product she takes pride in her work.

Just a little suggestion from one business owner to another. Maybe try and build your market share on her talent, instead of bashing your previous employer trying to steal his.

Just my 2 cents from the peanut gallery. 

Bad reviews from 10 years ago? 7 years of positive feedback and testimonials? To me this boils down to a disgruntled former employee turned competitor. 

I wasn't aware of anything negatively said about Jared until this post. I stand by my earlier comment. I've done business with @Fallof74multiple times in the past 5 years not on SU and it's always been positive. I've referred friends to him, and I will continue to do so. 

I bought a new @Fallof74 wrap about a year ago and the zipper I had was slightly opening up on me in the corner. Even though it was still usable. 

Jared sent me a new wrap for free and told me to keep the one with the minor issue.

Just throwing out my experience with Jared. That's pretty excellent customer service if u ask me. I can only state my personal experience. I don't care about anything else. 

10 hours ago, Melodicworx said:

@BPayne @BASS_SWINGER never worked for @Fallof74! I did. Also, though I had heard rumors I chose to give him a chance because that is who I am. I regret that now but it is beside the point. We live and learn and hope the best for everyone. 

As I stated:  I don’t know the history or details of any of this.  I was simply pointing out how this whole thing could appear to an uninvolved third party.  At any rate, all of the wraps that were listed as in stock on his website are now sold out.  I would think that if he is, in fact, a scammer, then we will see threads popping up about it in the near future.  If that happens, I will gladly come back and admit that I was wrong in my initial impressions.

14 hours ago, Fallof74 said:

Couple of things here,

This thread originally was alerting that my wraps were in stock. It was hijacked by a person who made my wraps for the last year and a half before staring his own wrap company without telling me. Used all the contacts I developed for materials, labels, zipper etc (ever wonder why our wraps look so similar). When I stopped having them make my wraps I bought more material to send to my new manufacture, however I accidentally sent the material to him (the website used the old delivery address instead of the new one). I asked if he could forward it along and he said he would. He kept half the material and sent the other half. Seems like stealing to me. I have proof if anyone wants that. 

Sounds like you got a taste of your own medicine there big guy. I am currently playing the world's smallest violin for you. 

Take a look at the scammer threads that keep getting referenced. 2013? That is 10 years ago. I dare you to find any proof of the original scamming accusations, not just accusations, but proof. I know why I was accused and I know who started it. That is all history now. 

The proof is in the 15 forums you were banned from, multiple aliases, and you LITERALLY JUST SCAMMED A DUDE FOR A BOAT. Things don't change Jared! Pepperidge Farm remembers. 

This all boils down to a guy who started his own wrap company and is trying to slander my name by brining up old threads to make it look like I am scamming. 

No, this all boils down to you scamming people for years. No one gives a ish about your pencil cases. 

Like I said, do your due diligence and find the truth. Pulling up 10 year old threads of accusations is not proof. I can tell you the story of how that all got started. Ask me. 

Let's hear it then!

Have bough Jared’s products 2nd hand and even direct with no issue. Have made trades with him with no issue. Even got a gun wrap from him for my pops for his birthday. Maybe he scams But I have no experience with it first hand, just that any business I have done with him has been great and until then I’ll still do so.