Took my first swim of the new year for a slide swimmer :/

Davidgetsem

Bro I was fishing tpc sawgrass at night on Friday. My tiny klash snaps off miscast after touching a bush.  I immediately turn on my headlamp and look for the splash down. Boom! I see it plop down. Time to strip down baby lol I slowly wade in trying to be as quiet as possible(gators) in one arm I have headlamp and in the other an open palm to tread water I have my head above water similar to you here thank God the klash floats lol. I find the tag of of line and on the other end my tk. At this point I’m relieved but I still need to swim 20 feet back to the bank. I say fug it and started using both my hands (clenched fist , tk in one hand flash light In the other) every time I dunk my right hand the whole subsurface of the water is lit up with 1200 lumens about 10 feet from the bank I started having a mental panic and started thrashing for the bank. Anyone who fishes NE Florida knows these gators get huge. I drove home naked and afraid with a sense of accomplishment 

1 hour ago, BittyRanger said:

Bro I was fishing tpc sawgrass at night on Friday. My tiny klash snaps off miscast after touching a bush.  I immediately turn on my headlamp and look for the splash down. Boom! I see it plop down. Time to strip down baby lol I slowly wade in trying to be as quiet as possible(gators) in one arm I have headlamp and in the other an open palm to tread water I have my head above water similar to you here thank God the klash floats lol. I find the tag of of line and on the other end my tk. At this point I’m relieved but I still need to swim 20 feet back to the bank. I say fug it and started using both my hands (clenched fist , tk in one hand flash light In the other) every time I dunk my right hand the whole subsurface of the water is lit up with 1200 lumens about 10 feet from the bank I started having a mental panic and started thrashing for the bank. Anyone who fishes NE Florida knows these gators get huge. I drove home naked and afraid with a sense of accomplishment 

Jesus dude you’re about it foreal haha, took a dip with the gators ! Glad you made it out ok dude

1 hour ago, brootalititties said:

Lmao the fact that you made a whole video about retrieving a lure that ends with you still losing it is the realest ish I ever saw, you’ve made your sacrifice, the fish gods will bless you soon!

LOL it was that lures time, fish gods wanted it snagged xD