Is it just me?

SWIMBO

Didn't bother me none :lol: so what is it that has you guys all worked up? New guys? :lol: let them play too. :D you only need to answer what you want to. Choice is a great thing. New banner new people and up set regulars :lol: Well as I once got in a PM " your time on the water is limited, you're an aging man" so just go do your thing. That's what they keep telling me ;)

Exactly.. Just do you and let them be

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to admit as well when i first joined i ask a question or two but then realized to search and read old post. I can tell you its all good information, but as stated before it will not give you instant success... I've been throwing swimbaits for around a 7 months and all I have gotten are 1-2 lbs and followers. The best way to learn is to study you lake learn what the fish are doing and apply what you read on here at the lake. Every chance i get im out on a lake throwing swimbaits and It is a grind you have to be dedicated or it wont work and i can say just the thought of everything coming together for me one day and sticking a DD makes the days not catching fish and learning worth it.