Whats the verdict on swimjigs?

Bonesaw

I gotta know what everyone thinks. I got hooked on them this year and cant seem to put them down to fish true big baits. I try to go pretty big with them and use mostly the 5.8" keitechs on a 1/2oz jig. It's profile is not bad.

Lay it on me. I'm not proud of this. I'm weak.

-Dave

I gotta know what everyone thinks. I got hooked on them this year and cant seem to put them down to fish true big baits. I try to go pretty big with them and use mostly the 5.8" keitechs on a 1/2oz jig. It's profile is not bad.

Lay it on me. I'm not proud of this. I'm weak.

-Dave

If your catching big fish and having fun... Why change screw what anyone else thinks

i haven't been able to fish that much. and the fish are more medium sized than big. In 2011 I was able to put in the time and catch a few 6-7 pounders and many 5 lbers. Was busy most of 2012, lost one monster I will never forget. 2013 been fishing a little bit, have caught 1 5 pounder and then a 4.5 and a 3.5 on the aforementioned jig + keitech.

Pretty much am weighing trophy hunting with legit big baits vs. pseudo big baits.

Done very well on them. Dirty Jigs and Warbaits make bigger heads that can be paired with much bigger tails if you are really looking for a kicker. Check out Matt Allen's video on them on his site. I am definitely sold on their capabilities as both a numbers and big fish catching bait.

They're a good tournament bait. Especially here in central-Northern CA in the summer when the big bass are feeding on bluegill around the docks and grass. Most of the fish I've caught on them have been better than average.