Heads Up / Any Information Appreciated.

BigBaitThirty

Alright I was trying to give dude the benefit of the doubt as life throws you curve balls and I’ve had crazy weeks before and lagged shipping before… 

So I’m actually extra concerned now as a search in the search bar for the actual for sale post of the bait I bought and even a back history search of his activity thread were both fruitless to yield the for sale post as far as I saw… I didn’t know nor think we can delete our own posts can we??

Any how I would have preferred to chime in on that post as it would of been appropriate but alas I cannot…

So I bought an NIB K9 Joy’ from Omar some time ago on the morning of May 8th… guy seemed cool transaction went smoothly and he was super responsive overall… Up until payment once paid I got the obligatory “I’ll be in touch with tracking…” I don’t expect immediate but he said he’d have it by end of day…

First day came and went no tracking no biggie… He chimed in the following day with a picture of a label… cool… I looked it up and got what your looking at below now which is current btw as there has been no forward movement via USPS since…

I have work and my hands full with Wifey and Pups so I wasn’t quite alarmed yet so I let it breathe for a moment… It’s been several… and by moments I mean days… Ive politely reached out on multiple occasions and even went through the effort to reach out on IG just to cover my basis as concern mounted… I’ve yet to hear back.

I’ve heard some unsavory stuff about him in chatting with buddies and fellow members since. I don’t quite think I’ve been scammed but the situation is frustrating all the same. The situation and manner of behavior is bizarre & I hope dudes ok…

This was obviously a last resort.

Does anyone have a way to contact or put me in contact with this cat? It would certainly be much appreciated.

Feel free to help me find the post as well if possible (admins?)

I think it was titled duplicate or K9 duplicate.

I can be reached at 831-278-0433

IMG_7598.thumb.jpeg.1a79d89f98a661f839a92650767db641.jpegIMG_7599.thumb.jpeg.a6c2659a0cf5be60edafc52b1c840fb6.jpegIMG_7602.thumb.png.90c9592f3ab84f9e78e6e4bc1b5622f6.pngIMG_7603.thumb.jpeg.ea77591e33b0730b87942a6844f8d081.jpegIMG_7604.thumb.jpeg.f5c98c7d97c892b4439be1c56406b2da.jpegIMG_7601.thumb.png.b5a416254c12a4cc2347710b7144ecaf.png

Edited by BigBaitThirty

Just now, Gaspackfishing said:

Damn man I hope this gets worked out for you. 

Thanks bud me too. If only I new Mike was dropping more since lol Could have saved myself the headache. I’ve bought and received more baits then I should admit to since that day and he only lives 3hrs from here (me) It should have arrived if it was ever actually dropped off… meanwhile I got douchebags tripping I want baits shipped insured. SMDH. (Palm face emoji)

2 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

Did u pay ff? 

Yes. It sucks when people sour a good thing. Largely that’s the culture here now and it’s generally not an issue as we’re both aware…

I’m pretty sure I almost got ripped off on SU just in the last couple days. The only thing that kept me from losing money was I insisted on paying PayPal goods&services! He would not do it and I cut ties with him at that point. If the seller isn’t a long timer with good feedback and rep, pay the extra 4% and do PayPal g&s!

Just now, Dave said:

I’m pretty sure I almost got ripped off on SU just in the last couple days. The only thing that kept me from losing money was I insisted on paying PayPal goods&services! He would not do it and I cut ties with him at that point. If the seller isn’t a long timer with good feedback and rep, pay the extra 4% and do PayPal g&s!

I agree honestly I may have I’m not even sure I’ll have to ask my girl to check as it was via her account 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

yes! I always look to see if the people he has done transactions with are good (real) people too, they could be just a few fake accounts. Know your members

Ok guys get your popcorn ready…

someone is reaching out as we speak giving him a heads up…

Hopefully we can be amicable get this ironed out cordially.

The last thing I wanted to do was put dude on blast…

If he doesn’t chime in here directly to try and make things right and maybe save face I’ll keep you posted how things go. Fingers crossed I’m not about to eat $140

Edited by BigBaitThirty

Hey bro I’m sorry man that sucks. I have a K9 that I’ll send to you for free if you’d like. It’s not brand new but hopefully it can make up for getting ripped off

Just now, Rob catchandrelease said:

Hey bro I’m sorry man that sucks. I have a K9 that I’ll send to you for free if you’d like. It’s not brand new but hopefully it can make up for getting ripped off

Shoot me a pm and I can ship it Wednesday 

2 minutes ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

You’re awesome bro. What a grand gesture