DIY Dock Sticks

chefchris

Had been seeing these all over IG this year, not sure why they seem super popular this year (never knew they were a thing before this season) after doing some research I found a YT DIY video, linked below (there's a bunch of them but they're all similar) some guys go with 1" PVC pipe, but my boat is light so I went with the 3/4" 

Materials Needed: 

(2) 3/4" PVC pipe, I made mine 16" but I've seen sizes from 13-17", some guys have staggered lengths as well 

(1) Package of 4 chair end caps

(2) 48" bungee cords, round (some guys suggest that the metal ends are better, but I had no luck finding those anymore) 

1/2" drill bit 

length of string to pull bungee thru the cap 

took about 10 minutes of my time, cost me $16.69 with tax (I added the shrink tubing that I already had, but Amazon has it for $10-12 for 40" in almost every color) 

there's not a ton of docks in NE where I fish but the few that are around this will be helpful for. 

Here is the DIY Link: 

dock1.thumb.jpg.daa57bbdf1235ace0fc56cb2332c046f.jpgdock2.thumb.jpg.b196fc1b7ed1287d30e93007114e1c14.jpg