Citizen Bass

JamesT197

I decided to head back to a lake near my house in NW NJ that I haven’t fished in a couple years and finally caught my first swim bait bass on the Citizen 6. I’ve been mostly throwing the TK and the Citizen and endlessly reading through the forum the past few weeks to regain interest in swim bait fishing. Not the biggest bass but enough to gain some confidence. 

IMG_1210.jpeg

21 hours ago, Jim137a said:

Swimbait fishing in north jersey is a futile effort - real talk - south jersey is much better LOL

Just kidding - solid healthy well proportioned bass. 

I thought it would be a futile effort lol. I was at Tilcon Quarry and some guy decided he needed to take a swim where I was fishing lol. 

43 minutes ago, JamesT197 said:

I thought it would be a futile effort lol. I was at Tilcon Quarry and some guy decided he needed to take a swim where I was fishing lol. 

IMO it’s really not a great idea to name spots as it will draw more pressure to that spot and make it tougher on you as well as other people who may have put in a lot of effort to find the bite there.