Blessed

Jim137a

1 minute ago, GTier525 said:

What a difference a day makes. Absolute stud and them smallies hit different!!  On a side note. K9 is not an easy bait to fish in the wind. U gotta have ur cadence down to fish it w o seeing it. Congrats.

That’s why I like the queen color - stands out and if I use a natural color I put those site marker stickers on top 

5 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

That’s why I like the queen color - stands out and if I use a natural color I put those site marker stickers on top 

I don’t have confidence in the bone/ white colors yet. I use the markers still tough to see in a chop. I can see the advantage in the queen. Thanks man always learning that’s why I like the reports the best. 

59 minutes ago, bassbass said:

Football.

When up north I had one of my best days for smallies late Nov right when it started to snow and I was throwing top water.

Friends of mine were on Champlain yesterday in the wind and snow - best 5 smallies went 30 #

1 hour ago, Mossyback Angler said:

That’s beautiful smallmouth Jim. This late in the season you can’t go wrong with a catch like that. 

Thanks Chris - hopefully the weather doesn’t get too nasty and i get a few more trips in with out freezing too bad.  

2 hours ago, Adonelan75 said:

That’s an absolute unit.  I thought I knew what pig smallies were up here in MA, I guess I gotta step my game up lol 

Thank you - I was def happy to land such a quality fish in NJ on public water. 

45 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

He def was - epic fight.

i googled it and that fish is potentially 20 years old - if hasn’t 20 he was most certainly old enough to drive. LOL

IMG_2199.jpeg

Don't look but there was a DRT Ghost in your favorite color just listed in the black market. #CanYouSaySevenPoundSmallie!!! Lol.