Swimbait Underground Bait Share Program-The NEW Traveling 3:16 Lure Company Baby Wake

BigOPigSlayer

Started a new initial list for the new Traveling 3:16 Lure Company Baby Wake program and I’m going strictly by seniority/tenured Swimbait Underground members with priority over new folks. It pays to be here and stay here!

I will update this list periodically and I will initially send/ship USPS Priority Mail whichever 3:16 Baby Wake is picked by the first SU member on the list and thereafter that Baby will get sent to the next one in line.

If weather doesn’t permit the SU member to take the Baby now, you will standby on the list and get priority whenever you’re ready; next in line gets it until then.  New SU members will get bumped down the waiting list if more tenured SU members request to join the list. 

Let’s all enjoy the new Traveling 3:16 Lure Company Baby Wake, catch some good fish, take pictures to share and hopefully I can convince Mickey Ellis to do a pre-order on Baby Wakes soon. It’s been too long and they catch a lot of fish for me in Florida!

IMG_0245.thumb.jpeg.ac0777843eb6739b8a13a08fc78355df.jpeg

IMG_0246.thumb.jpeg.f53d83c6be246e712728e78d6eb5e93c.jpeg

Initial List Of Participating Swimbait Underground Members:

=============================================

1a) aikenyounggun (SU member since 2014)

1b) justintrask  (2014)

2) oh da shiz (2015)

3) mooseknuckles (2017)

4) Whammy (2018)

5) GrizzleyShad (2020)

6) NJSwimbatslinger (2020)

7) JacksonF (2021)

8) Phil A. (2022)

9) Jarellmayormaynot (2022)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Edited by BigOPigSlayer

@bigpoppabass Wow bigpoppabass! A true 3:16 Baby Wake pioneer who’s been on Swimbait Underground since 2013! You Sir will be at the top of the list! However don’t be adding any of that special bigpoppabass glitter and smelly jelly to the Traveling Baby……WOOOOOoooooooo !!

9 hours ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

@bigpoppabass Wow bigpoppabass! A true 3:16 Baby Wake pioneer who’s been on Swimbait Underground since 2013! You Sir will be at the top of the list! However don’t be adding any of that special bigpoppabass glitter and smelly jelly to the Traveling Baby……WOOOOOoooooooo !!

Only way to roll my bro! I will us the Shaggy song defense and say "It wasn't me." Hehe.

PS. Baby wake reeled and twitched like a traditional rapala minnow accounts for my biggest 5 fish bag ever. And it was on my local pond too with super selective fish. My story is in the archive here searchable I am sure.

PS1. Another tip is to avoid the marketing gimmick of walking the dog with it. I have never caught a fish doing that. The dog walk was promoted in vid as its special feature. 

Edited by bigpoppabass