deps bullshooter knocker

G3bassin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Deps Member and will not fish this bait. Deps Members I think are able to order 5 if any SU member wants one of these and to take advantage of my membership please contact me @ chefjayson@aol.com. The cost is $112 for the bait the shipping is $30 and the shipping from me to you will be $7. I am doing this as a good deed!!!! I do not make a penny on this the first 5 guys who respond get the bait. If 5 guys order they split the shipping of the $30 dollar cost. Whatever the shipping fee is for 5 baits will be split. The shipping will be split how ever many people order!. I will place this order on Saturday or when all five slots are filled and payment has been sent. Baits do not ship if I am correct till

March! As soon as baits are in my hand they will be shipped to you with tracking. I am an honorable member of this site and this is a give back from me to my friends and other users you can read my feed back I am a straight up guy!!! Be warned this is a BIG BAIT do not buy this bait if you do not have the proper gear or understanding of what you are buying!

Enjoy - Chefjayson

awesome deed...hats off to you

I am a Deps Member and will not fish this bait. Deps Members I think are able to order 5 if any SU member wants one of these and to take advantage of my membership please contact me @ chefjayson@aol.com. The cost is $112 for the bait the shipping is $30 and the shipping from me to you will be $7. I am doing this as a good deed!!!! I do not make a penny on this the first 5 guys who respond get the bait. If 5 guys order they split the shipping of the $30 dollar cost. Whatever the shipping fee is for 5 baits will be split. The shipping will be split how ever many people order!. I will place this order on Saturday or when all five slots are filled and payment has been sent. Baits do not ship if I am correct till

March! As soon as baits are in my hand they will be shipped to you with tracking. I am an honorable member of this site and this is a give back from me to my friends and other users you can read my feed back I am a straight up guy!!! Be warned this is a BIG BAIT do not buy this bait if you do not have the proper gear or understanding of what you are buying!

Enjoy - Chefjayson

Very nice of you Chef!!!