Rod recommendations

Right now I’m looking for a new swimbait rod. I throw 1.5-4 ounces but mainly that 7-8 inch 2-3 oz glide. Right now I’m fishing a daiwa proteus inshore 8 foot 2-8 ozs and it feels like it’s overpowering some of my baits like a tinyklash, s-wavers, others. I’m trying to find an 8 foot rod that I can throw off the bank that can handle that mainly 1.5-4 oz bait without being too light that I can’t bank flip a sizeable bass or that’s too heavy and is overpowering the baits. Looking for any recommendations to help find a good rod

3 hours ago, CentralFLswimbaiter said:

Right now I’m looking for a new swimbait rod. I throw 1.5-4 ounces but mainly that 7-8 inch 2-3 oz glide. Right now I’m fishing a daiwa proteus inshore 8 foot 2-8 ozs and it feels like it’s overpowering some of my baits like a tinyklash, s-wavers, others. I’m trying to find an 8 foot rod that I can throw off the bank that can handle that mainly 1.5-4 oz bait without being too light that I can’t bank flip a sizeable bass or that’s too heavy and is overpowering the baits. Looking for any recommendations to help find a good rod

Biggest question: what’s the budget? 

Leviathan omega hands down. Mh or H. I can’t express how well it handles treble hook baits. It’s extremely light, casts phenomenally, and I have full confidence in getting any fish I hook to the boat.
there  a tad bit expensive but it’s worth it to bite the bullet and get one. If I could go back I would have it would have saved me a lot of missed fish!

I have the F5 Ghost Code 800H for pretty much the same application. I love the rod and I think it performs comparable to the Leviathan Omega. I use mine to throw anything from a TK to a Hoog Trout. It has a great parabolic bend to it, light weight and feels solid