What kind of dog do you have?

Mauknasty

Aren't those those military dogs? There like k9 special forces..here in Colorado they have a whole army unit dedicated to them pretty cool they have these poles they hang off of humvees and they run 4 of them at a time the guy who trains them said they do 15 miles a day

this is my boy arlo, he is almost 70lbs, has a 6 1/2' vertical jump, and can catch any cat at a dead sprint! .... my american pitbull. i bought him from some tweekers that were breeding fighting dogs, for $30 dollars outside of a walmart. he is familiy . And he goes to prove that its not the breed but the owners who make bad dogs because he is the absolute sweetest dog with my daughter.... he is amazing. :)

post-3294-14252992122462_thumb.jpg

Aren't those those military dogs? There like k9 special forces..here in Colorado they have a whole army unit dedicated to them pretty cool they have these poles they hang off of humvees and they run 4 of them at a time the guy who trains them said they do 15 miles a day

Yeah, the police and military use them a lot. she is a former military working dog.

I wouldn't doubt it. i can throw her ball for hours and she'll still keep going.

Here's mine, Byrnsie A female Belgian Malinois parents imported from France and Belgium.

She's about 5 and crazy as hell! They don't call them maligators for nothing lol

But one of the best dogs I've ever had.

Love those Malinois...

But here is my little Bully "Olde English Bulldogge"

Screenshot_2014-01-04-11-56-35_zpsafc4d37f.png

Screenshot_2014-01-21-10-45-20_1_zps0094ee8a.jpg

My dog eats swimbaits. Worst fishing partner in the world

haha that sucks.

a long time ago I came home to find my dog had a rooster tail hanging from her bottom lip haha no idea how it got there cause she was tied up, she wasnt even phased by it.. just happy to see me

Snapped a couple of pics of Carter in the snow.

[attachment=2]IMG_20140122_165143_resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMG_20140122_163814_resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]20140122_164929_resized.jpg[/attachment]

white dog is racist? aren't all white dogs? Dog looks really happy in the snow, did I mention it was 90 degrees here all week? yeah... that's right I did.