NJ river pike on k9 w/ Calcutta md

Cesar bastidas

5 hours ago, Cesar bastidas said:

IG : Cesarbfishing 

lure : drt k9 sake bomber 

IMG_1931.jpeg

Weren’t you the same person who criticized me on IG for fishing swimbaits / big baits?  Telling me you catch better fish on conventional. 

Still trying to grow that following eh? 

Edited by Mossyback Angler

We’ve been through this already in private messages. You’re making it public now on SU. I’m not sure what else you want from me but this is why people shouldn’t talk to strangers on the internet. I personally don’t know you and it’s time to move on. 

28 minutes ago, Cesar bastidas said:

We’ve been through this already in private messages. You’re making it public now on SU. I’m not sure what else you want from me but this is why people shouldn’t talk to strangers on the internet. I personally don’t know you and it’s time to move on. 

You don’t know me, but yet you got all sorts of worked up I would not take you out on the waters I fish. 
You’re a fake clown and you’re right, I’ll move on.
As your true colors will show themselves soon enough. they always do. 
Keep begging for followers for your IG account. 

Edited by Mossyback Angler

4 hours ago, Cesar bastidas said:

I truly hope you have gotten all your frustrations out on me today, if you want a better happier life. Get healthy bud. Being a fat old bitter man on the internet is just going to make you hate more. 

There you have it: you attack my weight, my age and my health. 
Yea I’m overweight, and I’m going to be 52 yrs old. But to attack my health because I am dealing with a brain tumor is pretty low class.  

No worries @Cesar bastidas, we will cross paths one day. I can assure you. 

For now, I’m outta here. You want to beg for more IG followers here, the platform is all yours. 

You da’ man bro. 

7 hours ago, Cesar bastidas said:

I truly hope you have gotten all your frustrations out on me today, if you want a better happier life. Get healthy bud. Being a fat old bitter man on the internet is just going to make you hate more. 

Takes a truely desperate man to go at someone like that. Ik enough about u to know ur someone chasing followers and hype, when u rlly have no clue what ur doing. Ik @Mossyback Angler as a fantastic angler and as a person, we have enjoyed many talks which I’ve enjoyed and I’m looking forward to fishing with him when the opportunity presents itself. I consider mossy a friend and honest angler, while your little outburst shows ur true character and nature 

15 minutes ago, NJSwimbatslinger said:

Takes a truely desperate man to go at someone like that. Ik enough about u to know ur someone chasing followers and hype, when u rlly have no clue what ur doing. Ik @Mossyback Angler as a fantastic angler and as a person, we have enjoyed many talks which I’ve enjoyed and I’m looking forward to fishing with him when the opportunity presents itself. I consider mossy a friend and honest angler, while your little outburst shows ur true character and nature 

Couldn’t have said it better myself 

On 2/12/2024 at 5:44 PM, Mossyback Angler said:

Weren’t you the same person who criticized me on IG for fishing swimbaits / big baits?  Telling me you catch better fish on conventional. 

Still trying to grow that following eh? 

Release the DM’s.

IMG_6688.jpeg