Toyota 4Runner owner questions

chefchris

2 hours ago, Jscarbr said:

Forgive me in advance…This is more of a flex than good info. I just bought a new 4runner 3 days ago and love it! It tows my 2016 Ranger Z117 with ease. 

I’m definitely a Toyota guy. I still have my 03’ Sequoia and it has 278k+ and a 07’  Camry with 250k+. 
Bought the TRD right off the showroom floor.

IMG_3072.thumb.jpeg.cb5ee98a3d1dfae0fd241230f22e73f6.jpeg

Congrats man, that color is so dope! 

Congrats on the truck man. I went to Toyota to look at a 4Runner ended up leaving with a leftover Tacoma back in early 2019 when leftover trucks were a thing. Have 0 regrets keep up on maintenance and it’ll last you a long time. The one downfall is it’s geared more for off-roading so it’s constantly searching for gears on the highway it downshifts for hills and to pass constantly other than that I don’t have a bad thing to say about it. 

IMG_2309.thumb.jpeg.1d08afaf5403ddb88d46fe2a257c52b8.jpeg

Added some stuff to the truck this weekend, not much else I want/need, did order the TRD skid plate and the cargo lid cover besides that not much else. Maybe some ditch lights down the road. I know I’ll be upgrading the reverse lights to the diesel leds like I did on the Chevy (expensive but worth it) makes unloading the boat at night so much easier. 

Gobi ladder 

hitch step 

Fog light covers

intwrior cell phone door inserts 

IMG_2525.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

IMG_2520.jpeg

IMG_2522.jpeg

IMG_2490.jpeg