Toxic baits hooks

Drew03cmc

I just received a Bugle Lips and am unsure what size hooks are on it. They look like ST-56, but I'm unsure if they're a 1, 2 or maybe a 1/0. The 56 is too stout a hook for my taste and I'm going to order more Strike hooks from the Underground Shop and don't know which hooks and rings I should slap on it. Any input? Also, same question for all of @Ceaser baits, Wade, Wad3, WnC, Juke, etc.

He goes over the bait, retrieves and hardware. 
Has a variety of videos you can access from the Toxic site or YouTube, where he goes over his baits, the hooks, some recommendations on hook upgrades. 

Here is the link where you can click on the interested bait, and you can hear him talk about them. Short, to the point videos:

https://www.toxicbaits.com/hard-baits

Edited by Mossyback Angler

i would go on YouTube and check out his videos on the baits but normally most of his baits run either size 1 or 1/0 hooks i know it use to be st -36 and now i believe they are the swimbait underground hooks. now on most of his baits he himself uses a lot of the st-56 and he will recommend those in a lot of the videos as well.

5 minutes ago, Drew03cmc said:

I put some of the Strikes on 3 baits yesterday. 

I've been using 1/0's on Wades

1's on Wad3's,Jukes,WnC's

2's on Whips/66's etc..